Jan 6 hearings

Jamie_B

• 2 weeks later...

The only things these fucks feel bad about are that they didn't succeed and now they might get thrown under the bus to protect the ringleaders.  

Once again, let me know when the cuffs go on anyone that was elected, appointed, or in uniform.  Because there are sure as shit traitors among all 3 groups.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 9:17 PM, Jamie_B said:

This is insane how close they were to Pence 

Eh, they would've just driven around with him in the trunk for a few hours until it was all over.

Imagine what they would've done to Pelosi, AOC, Omar & their other enemies.  Raped &/or murdered, no doubt in my mind.  They would've been parading their bodies through the streets like Fallujah.

But sure, let's investigate some more.  🙄

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Eh, they would've just driven around with him in the trunk for a few hours until it was all over.

Imagine what they would've done to Pelosi, AOC, Omar & their other enemies.  Raped &/or murdered, no doubt in my mind.  They would've been parading their bodies through the streets like Fallujah.

But sure, let's investigate some more.  🙄

National favoribilty numbers for Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCarthy have been in the 20's or low 30's for years.  I have not seen national numbers for AOC or her Squad lately but are at least as low as other members of Congress.  Biden and Trump are only 10 points higher.  We live in a country where the audience cheered when the aliens destroyed the White House and US Capital in the 1996 movie Independence Day.

I am afraid most people lost faith in the government solving their problems years ago and those bodies being paraded around would probably be carried by a good number of normal citizens and just not the so called rioters.

1 minute ago, westside bengal said:

National favoribilty numbers for Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCarthy have been in the 20's or low 30's for years. 

But they keep getting reelected, so what do those numbers actually mean?

2 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

I am afraid most people lost faith in the government solving their problems years ago

I think most people would be fine with government not actively seeking to add to those problems with some kind of half-baked, anti-science, religious fanatic agenda.  Then there's the group who are fine with all that so long as it mostly punishes people not like themselves.  Guess we'll find out?

4 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

the so called rioters.

Yes, let's call them what they really were: traitors.

12 hours ago, westside bengal said:

We live in a country where the audience cheered when the aliens destroyed the White House and US Capital in the 1996 movie Independence Day.

I saw that movie in the theater in Columbus in '96 and I don't remember cheering.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

The verdicts handed down in federal court in Washington marked a major victory for the US justice department in the last of its seditious conspiracy cases related to the January 6 attack.

:grin-min:

So the people who actually organized and planned it face zero consequences, the goon squad will get nerf sentences & then later rewarded for keeping their mouths shut.

What a shocker. I'm sure they'll do a much better job of it next time.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

:grin-min:

So the people who actually organized and planned it face zero consequences, the goon squad will get nerf sentences & then later rewarded for keeping their mouths shut.

What a shocker. I'm sure they'll do a much better job of it next time.

These Proud Boys are going to face consequences now?? As far as what the sentences are, I guess we have to wait and see. 

Brian Urlach of the Oathkeepers pled guilty and barged a plea deal and got 5.5 to 6.5 years. 

Not sure why we have been waiting so long for the other Oathkeepers to be sentenced as they were found guilty last year, but according to a Politico article I read.

"Rhodes faces a maximum sentence of 60 years on all charges for which he was convicted, including 20 years for the seditious conspiracy count. Meggs faces an 86-year maximum sentence, Watkins faces 56 years, Harrelson faces 46 years, and Caldwell faces 40 years."

None of these Proud Boys did a plea deal so I suspect they get what the Oathkeepers like Rhodes and the lot might get.

If you mean Trump, his trial is still underway.  

13 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

If you mean Trump, his trial is still underway.  

Him, Bannon, Giuliani, Thomas, Brooks, Biggs, Jordan, Gosar, Stone, MTG..  The ones being convicted were expendable storm troops. They're easily replaced.  Most of the conspirators that planned it are still in office. None of them have been charged with anything related AFAIK.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Him, Bannon, Giuliani, Thomas, Brooks, Biggs, Jordan, Gosar, Stone, MTG..  The ones being convicted were expendable storm troops. They're easily replaced.  Most of the conspirators that planned it are still in office. None of them have been charged with anything related AFAIK.

The issue is you have to be able to actually prove sedious conspiracy among all of them. As much as I hate all of them we will have to have actual evidence of that, otherwise the talking points that the justice department is being used as a political tool and all this is a kangaroo court becomes accurate then we're in real trouble if the courts are used that way. 

Believe me I want to see the evidence of that so the whole house of cards comes down, but not at the expense of a functional judicial system 

15 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

The issue is you have to be able to actually prove sedious conspiracy among all of them. As much as I hate all of them we will have to have actual evidence of that, otherwise the talking points that the justice department is being used as a political tool and all this is a kangaroo court becomes accurate then we're in real trouble if the courts are used that way. 

Believe me I want to see the evidence of that so the whole house of cards comes down, but not at the expense of a functional judicial system 

Yes we may never know who was behind the Donald Trump-led coup attempt to keep Donald Trump in power 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2023 at 10:48 PM, T-Dub said:

Yes we may never know who was behind the Donald Trump-led coup attempt to keep Donald Trump in power 

One of the greatest mysteries known to man...

Trump should be getting his mug shot soon, thanks to my neighbors Fani and Pat...can't wait...:popcorn:

What was that phrase he used about Hillary Clinton to whip his minions into a whirling dervish-like frenzy when he was running for President in 2016......I can't remember...

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

One of the greatest mysteries known to man...

Trump should be getting his mug shot soon, thanks to my neighbors Fani and Pat...can't wait...:popcorn:

What was that phrase he used about Hillary Clinton to whip his minions into a whirling dervish-like frenzy when he was running for President in 2016......I can't remember...

Still waiting for the cuffs to go on.. I'll believe this traitorous Russian stooge & rich white conman/money launderer/child sex trafficker for other richer white people will ever face consequences if & when that happens.

Until that time all we're really doing is gassing him up, keeping his name in the daily news.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...