Physical superbowl tickets came. anyone else get theirs?

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

IIRC my 1989 SB tickets didn’t have either teams logo on them either 

looks like youre right, my brother in law bought some broncos stubs on ebay, no logos either.. probably a timing things, though they printed these like 3 months after the game, so who knows.

• 3 weeks later...

To your question - no.  I have not seen them.

I reached out to my account mgr many weeks ago, apparently letting her know that these exist, showing her examples of the ones I got from the Blues' Stanley Cup run, asking whether the Bengals, NFL or TicketBastard were going to make these available (for free or for a nominal fee), and.... when?  She said she'd look into it.

Thanks for confirming that they exist, and for posting a photo I can mail her.

16 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

To your question - no.  I have not seen them.

I reached out to my account mgr many weeks ago, apparently letting her know that these exist, showing her examples of the ones I got from the Blues' Stanley Cup run, asking whether the Bengals, NFL or TicketBastard were going to make these available (for free or for a nominal fee), and.... when?  She said she'd look into it.

Thanks for confirming that they exist, and for posting a photo I can mail her.

So i looked into it further, it sounds like (but may be just a marketing difference) that nfl on location is responsible for producing these strictly for their clients. and that ticketmaster only offered an NFT version like they did throughout the playoffs. 

i cant speak to this being the case 100%, but my nfl on location rep is the one who handled everything and sent updates on the shipment of them, he also spoke as if they were the ones doing it, "we are waiting on the printer to get them to us" vs "we are waiting on the nfl to get them to us" type of terminology.

so as lame as it would be, its possible getting tickets direct screws you out of a physical one.  but all speculation at this point.

Archived