Bengals Media Day 2022 images

I have to say the Orange "Nemo" pants work so much better with the orange socks (the two should always go together). With the black jersey it gives the uniform a synchronized splash of orange all the way down the side. 

It seems like the Bengals agree and that this is the official default uniform now (first playoff win, Super Bowl, Media day etc).

58 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I have to say the Orange "Nemo" pants work so much better with the orange socks (the two should always go together). With the black jersey it gives the uniform a synchronized splash of orange all the way down the side. 

It seems like the Bengals agree and that this is the official default uniform now (first playoff win, Super Bowl, Media day etc).

The Nemo pants have definitely grown on me since they first came out, even if they don't make much sense conceptually. Still, i think if they filled those white spaces in with black it would look sick.

7 hours ago, saphead said:

They need to do the photo shoot at a real jungle in Malaysia or something. 

Yeah man I think they look pretty bad.  The flame making the orange part of the logo on the metal cut-outs is kinda cool but otherwise they look super cheesy, like a WWE intro at best.  The plastic plants look more like a hedge in the background and all the fog & shitty motion blur fx really aren't helping.

Get an actual trained tiger on a proper set & they'd be awesome.

Archived