Bengals announce new WHITE HELMET !

Your thoughts on White Bengal ...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with this decision?

• Yes, will look badass !
    • No, I wanted a retro Bengals helmet
    • No, I wanted an inverted stripes helmet

5 hours ago, Griever said:

The above makes me wonder if we'll only see the orange jerseys once a year, my guess is they'll want to at least showcase the new white lids a couple times...

I was expecting the opposite i think just 1 time for the white helmet, i was guessing white everything against the bills, orange against browns and ravens

4 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

Seriously, the camoflage of the white uniforms in the snow will be so incredible that the league will ban them.

Bengals will look like ghosts to the opponents in the snow.

wouldnt we also be ghosts to eachother then? or do we have a special way of seeing our own players that the other team does not? 🤔

8 hours ago, GoBengals said:

I was expecting the opposite i think just 1 time for the white helmet, i was guessing white everything against the bills, orange against browns and ravens

wouldnt we also be ghosts to eachother then? or do we have a special way of seeing our own players that the other team does not? 🤔

Was thinking that also. I know in Premier League footy, there are rules in place so that teams of similar colored kits cannot wear them against each other. 

The combos there change every year, for this purpose. They will have a traditional home, a different colored away, and a totally different colored third. Liverpool’s for this past season (first two from the left are goalkeepers combo, which have to be different colors from the rest of team) 

image.jpeg.9b7d01ab7c4a69ef4412c0802ddf70df.jpeg

13 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

Seriously, the camoflage of the white uniforms in the snow will be so incredible that the league will ban them.

Bengals will look like ghosts to the opponents in the snow.

Be difficult to find the wide receiver targets running deep routs. 

P.S.  Forget the all orange things entirely.  They were ridiculous.

And, yeah, only a matter of time until someone calls them the Cincinnati Zebras.

9 hours ago, GoBengals said:

I'm thinking all white home opener vs the Squeels.

Maybe one of the prime time games to showcase them for the nation.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Come. to think of it...

I can't wait for Fanatics or someone to come up with

a white helmet on a black or orange polo shirt.

Instant cha-ching on the ol' Visa, boy howdy.

Yes! Was going through my various bengals swag in preparation for the season and was surprised at how little I had with the Bengals helmet logo on it. A white striped helmet on a t shirt or hoodie or sweatshirt is gonna be like an insta-buy for me.

2 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Cool visual.  I had assumed the white helmet would go with a white uniform...but the white helmet with black unis looks pretty interesting.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised how nice it looked with the all-black uniform, as well as the white jersey and black pants. 

On 7/22/2022 at 7:49 PM, GoBengals said:

No, we wouldn't be ghosts to each other because Defense is reactionary, while Offense is all about timing.  They can do it with their eyes closed as every body is supposed to be where they are supposed to be based on repetitive reps and timing.

3 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

No, we wouldn't be ghosts to each other because Defense is reactionary, while Offense is all about timing.  They can do it with their eyes closed as every body is supposed to be where they are supposed to be based on repetitive reps and timing.

i like the optimism

Archived