• Yes, will look badass !
    • No, I wanted a retro Bengals helmet
    • No, I wanted an inverted stripes helmet

19 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Got mine!!!

Screenshot_20220731-234307_eBay.jpg

thats pretty fancy.

13 hours ago, High School Harry said:

They had a bunch. at the Pro Shop when I was there.

ah nice, could use my season ticket discount there, not worth the plane ticket to get there, sadly.  cant wait for the season ti start so i can swing in there a few times a month.

On 8/6/2022 at 4:03 AM, AmishBengalFan said:

Got mine!!!

Screenshot_20220731-234307_eBay.jpg

Well... that IS kinda small I suppose.  Had to go get the next size larger....

297850383_10159004867660423_362554554413696538_n.jpg

In case anyone's interested, even the mini Whites are going for a pretty penny online.  The cheapest I see right now is $50.   I found a guy on eBay and got it for $28 + shipping.  He's out of them now, but here's his storefront in case he gets them back:  https://www.ebay.com/str/bandwagonfanz

10 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Well... that IS kinda small I suppose.  Had to go get the next size larger....

297850383_10159004867660423_362554554413696538_n.jpg

In case anyone's interested, even the mini Whites are going for a pretty penny online.  The cheapest I see right now is $50.   I found a guy on eBay and got it for $28 + shipping.  He's out of them now, but here's his storefront in case he gets them back:  https://www.ebay.com/str/bandwagonfanz

Congrats on finding that, I have been searching the official channels, Bengals.com, NFL.com, and Riddell.com with no luck

On 8/11/2022 at 11:17 AM, Jamie_B said:

Congrats on finding that, I have been searching the official channels, Bengals.com, NFL.com, and Riddell.com with no luck

$36 w/free shipping on eBay:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/403813307826

Seller is in PA, 100% rating w/over 40K sales.  Seems legit.

Sort of unrelated, but some day I'd love to get each team's primary mini speed helmet and set them up in some sort of display. It'd be a cool way to keep track of the standings with them over the course of the season. Of course it would take an incredible amount of restraint to not immediately spike any of our division rivals helmets in the trash lol.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:10 PM, Griever said:

Sort of unrelated, but some day I'd love to get each team's primary mini speed helmet and set them up in some sort of display. It'd be a cool way to keep track of the standings with them over the course of the season. Of course it would take an incredible amount of restraint to not immediately spike any of our division rivals helmets in the trash lol.

This auction has 35 helmets, including several throw-backs.  Don't know if it includes one for all 32 teams or not, didn't look closely.   Current bid is $260.  Figure at $20-30 per helmet, even for the suck-ass teams, that's $800 worth of hardware.  I anticipate final price will be $350-400.

Edited to add:  All 32 teams are there... the 3 extras are an alternate San Diego, an Oregon, and a Meatchicken.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185538435206

s-l1600[1].jpg

Got my Riddell mini white helmet today.  At first glance I was really impressed.  Upon closer examination, it looks like the stickers were applied by a drunk guy...not straight, not centered, not symmetric.  Oh well, still pretty cool and looks fine if facing from either side.

Archived