Training Camp 2022 - Thread 1 - News and Obs 7/19 - 7/28

7 hours ago, spicoli said:

Meh, didn’t need it anyway

That is so true, I had mine removed and the doctor said, there was nothing wrong with it.  I was kind of pissed off in having it removed when he told me this until he said, you don’t need it anyways.  I think it was the bad downtown street Korean food that caused my pain when I was in Korea and didn’t really need surgery.  My stomach was hard as a rock at the time though and after I had surgery the pain was gone.  So who knows.  I recovered pretty quickly like the timeframes are showing and I was rather young like Burrow at the time.  I am sure this type of operation is less complicated now, then when I had mine removed.  He should be fine.  

7 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

That is so true, I had mine removed and the doctor said, there was nothing wrong with it.  I was kind of pissed off in having it removed when he told me this until he said, you don’t need it anyways.  I think it was the bad downtown street Korean food that caused my pain when I was in Korea and didn’t really need surgery.  My stomach was hard as a rock at the time though and after I had surgery the pain was gone.  So who knows.  I recovered pretty quickly like the timeframes are showing and I was rather young like Burrow at the time.  I am sure this type of operation is less complicated now, then when I had mine removed.  He should be fine.  

The biggest risk of this surgery would be an infection.  Now that it's done laparoscopically that risk is much reduced.  I don't guess they do these at surgery centers?  Any time you go in the  hospital infection is a risk.

21 hours ago, membengal said:

But gonna go ahead and bang coming to camp friday and the welcome back dealie Saturday - not as fun with Burrow not practicing and that's a long trip otherwise. Boo. 

Must have missed this post, just seeing it now. That rots Mem, sorry you are gonna miss JoeyB. On the bright side it looks like there is a ton of stuff to do, hope it is a great time.

4 minutes ago, membengal said:

Griever - thanks!!!!

(my mom fell again late last week and I am dealing with doctors and stuff with that at the moment)

nice to get a quick catch-up 

Np, wishing your mom a speedy recovery

Archived