9 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

They're at the gates as you go in.

Just there are a lot of them.

Not bad, really, although they have difficulty reading my paper hard copy tix.

However, I always get their early like when the gates open and kill time until 

I feel like going out to my seat.

As a P.S., I certainly hope it levels out with real football fans and not a bunch of people

all Bengaled up just to whoop it up at a preseason game just to say "I went to a Bengals game".

Still amazed at how many little kids were there including infants.

Pretty pricy for the whippersnappers who don't have a clue what is going on and

get bored and want to whine and run around.

Fortunately, Amish had the foreknowledge to propose “moving” up 6 rows in Sect 104 for this season. Glad to have agreed. 

Amazing what a few rows will accomplish: this will be smack-dab in not only the heart of really long-time season ticket holders, but also a good amount of players’ families. 

So, gone will be the days of the Stub-hub purchased “fans”…those who are going to a first game, arrive late, leave early, drink and gab incessantly; all the while pontificating that “Burrow needs to go deep” plus a thousand other broadcaster talking points. Plus, and even more importantly, not being around anymore “fans” of other teams—who have never actually been to the cities the teams are from, and their “lifelong fandom” being derived from watching them on TV. 

Bliss, I tell you, real fan bliss. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Fortunately, Amish had the foreknowledge to propose “moving” up 6 rows in Sect 104 for this season. Glad to have agreed. 

Amazing what a few rows will accomplish: this will be smack-dab in not only the heart of really long-time season ticket holders, but also a good amount of players’ families. 

So, gone will be the days of the Stub-hub purchased “fans”…those who are going to a first game, arrive late, leave early, drink and gab incessantly; all the while pontificating that “Burrow needs to go deep” plus a thousand other broadcaster talking points. Plus, and even more importantly, not being around anymore “fans” of other teams—who have never actually been to the cities the teams are from, and their “lifelong fandom” being derived from watching them on TV. 

Bliss, I tell you, real fan bliss. 

Agree.  I can't stand splinter assed bandwagon jumpers and drive by fans who show up once a year

and think acting like an asshole is showing team spirit.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Agree.  I can't stand splinter assed bandwagon jumpers and drive by fans who show up once a year

and think acting like an asshole is showing team spirit.

Sounds like every NFL game I’ve been to in the last 20 years. Too many treat it like some huge party.  I stay home now.  

Old and grumpy, I know…

• Upvote 3