Joe Burrow Appendix Removal

On 8/8/2022 at 1:40 PM, UncleEarl said:

I doubt it.  If it had ruptured he would have been in the hospital for a while.  Huge sepsis risk.  Probably was just a little more complicated for some reason.  Bigger holes.  Moving more stuff around inside.  Still shouldn't be much of a deal.  Just some more time when there is currently plenty.

Or…not.

There's still plenty of time before the opener. Burrow wasn't going to play much if at all in pre-season. He's been able to practice so he's on track. He probably lost the weight due to lack of appetite but should be able to gain at least half back before the opener and the rest over the course of the season. 

On 8/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, Shebengal said:

Ahh, Lalo. 

I'm sorry. As weaselly as Howard Hamlin was, he deserved better than to get buried under an under construction meth lab with the guy who killed him. 

Just my .02 worth. 

Gotta love how they made you kinda hate the guy and then feel bad for hating him :D

^ that goes without saying.

Well. I guess not any longer since it was said.  But it was going to go without saying that folks looking to make a quick buck by flipping things via eBay, who have no experience, are more likely to make stupid mistakes or be there just to rip someone off than an established seller.  Plus, those with a 0 rating have also never bought anything from eBay, so it's a double reason to be cautious.

1 minute ago, AmishBengalFan said:

folks looking to make a quick buck by flipping things via eBay, who have no experience, are more likely to make stupid mistakes or be there just to rip someone off than an established seller. 

It's like we're living among Ferengi who are simply bad at being Ferengi.  

ox4ByJt.jpeg

I'm sure.. well, mostly sure..  Ok, I hope..  that getting sacked 70 times and hit 100+ had nothing to do with an organ rupturing in a 25 year old man in peak physical condition, given the timeline.. I mean, I guess, I'm not a doctor.

But anyway.   Can we not do that again, please, Bengals OL?  Y'know, just in case?  It would be really cool to see what he does with an actual offseason of work at some point in his career.  Yes I know he is part Terminator part Norse God and doesn't need feet or even eyes to be totes awesome Triple MVP and Nobel Prize Winner, but I mean..  It would be better if he DID have an offseason, right? OK, Thanks.

Archived