Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

God damn, Cleveland.  Could've just ignored it and pretended like it was nothing, could've gone with the "he's learned a valuable lesson",  could've found Jesus, could've denied it outright.  All kinds of options.

They went with celebrating it.  What the fuck is wrong with that fanbase?

When you've been so bad for so long you will rationalize a whole heck of alot.

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Tretter announced his retirement from the NFL today. He'll continue as the union president. So he won't be rescuing the Browns, who have lost 2 centers this preseason. 

Tretter had some knee issues early last year and while he missed practice he never missed game time.  He is still ranked one of the better centers in the league.

Tretter believes as a vocal union president especially on player safety he is being blackballed.  He stated he was willing to work at a big discount and has never been approached by any teams at all.  No teams have asked for medical report, MRI, anything.

Tretter has said that he understood the risk when he first run for NFLPA president.  He said now that he is retired he can has 2x the time to work for the union.

Could be interesting..... 

13 minutes ago, membengal said:

So...probably good we didn't draft the punt god guy...

Damn, thats horrifying.  They could be suspended for 11 games!

:ninja: doesn't even begin to display my sarcasm.  Good job NFL in turning shit like this into an actual joke for real, though.  Well fuckin' done.

33 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

They're driving around in circles at some strip mall trying to find the Rub & Tug "Spa".

The Browns have never won the AFC North. The team that moved to Baltimore won a division title in 1989 but that was the AFC Central.   How long ago was that?  The Houston Oilers were 2nd. 

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Damn, thats horrifying.  They could be suspended for 11 games!

:ninja: doesn't even begin to display my sarcasm.  Good job NFL in turning shit like this into an actual joke for real, though.  Well fuckin' done.

Pretty messed up. This all went down last October and the University slow played it. The girl had no idea this guy would become a NFL player. 6th round punter??  How much is he making? 

22 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Pretty messed up. This all went down last October and the University slow played it. The girl had no idea this guy would become a NFL player. 6th round punter??  How much is he making? 

Sounds like it's about to be zero.  Saw where the Bills signed another punter.

52 minutes ago, SF2 said:

the University slow played it. 

Of course they did, it's a pattern with all the schools.  They are concerned with their reputations & everything else is secondary.  Look at Penn State - there's nothing they won't try to cover up if they think they can get away with it.

During the draft when Araiza was not the first punter off the board, many speculated there was something out there why he was falling (despite the unheard of talent to boot it 85+ yards). This makes me wonder if team investigators had gotten word about this in advance. 

The allegations are pretty damning and I don't see how Buffalo can keep him as the story grows. 

And to show I'm not a hypocrite, I also wouldn't mind if the Bengals cut Carman as well (based on his alleged actions). 

Archived