Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

9 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20220825_233337.jpg

The Bills have maybe 16 hours to do the right thing.  He is a fucking punter for Christ’s sake.  You can throw your reputation down the toilet for a 6th round punter. 

9 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Of course they did, it's a pattern with all the schools.  They are concerned with their reputations & everything else is secondary.  Look at Penn State - there's nothing they won't try to cover up if they think they can get away with it.

This is our “me first” society that extends to organizations.  College, church, business, person, it does not matter.  

8 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Chrisman is staying here imo and i just cant see Huber joining another AFCN team at this point..

I think so, too.  Younger and cheaper.

I think the preseason was the Bengals looking for a reason

NOT to keep him.

The classiest thing would be for Huber to retire a Bengal but doubt that will happen.

Someone will pick him up, would not be surprised if it is the Bills.

He has a few good years left.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I think so, too.  Younger and cheaper.

I think the preseason was the Bengals looking for a reason

NOT to keep him.

The classiest thing would be for Huber to retire a Bengal but doubt that will happen.

Someone will pick him up, would not be surprised if it is the Bills.

He has a few good years left.

Cannot see the Bills dumping Araiza at this point. They knew about the allegation before they drafted him. The whole league knew about it which is why he dropped in the draft. Figure the Bills to ride this one out. 

47 minutes ago, dex said:

Cannot see the Bills dumping Araiza at this point. They knew about the allegation before they drafted him. The whole league knew about it which is why he dropped in the draft. Figure the Bills to ride this one out. 

Have to wonder when or if this coddling behavior from the NFL & teams will bite them in the ass.  For example if Watson were to sexually assault a Browns employee, given his history and everything the team knows about him beforehand, would ownership be liable? 

narrator voice: ..but they did, in fact, keep rooting for the Bills.  In a crucial December game against the hated Patriots, Araiza hit a booming 57-yard punt from the Bills own 3 yard line, maintaining field position & allowing the Buffalo defense to force a game-deciding 3 & out from New England.  That bad thing that Araiza did or whatever was quickly and quietly forgotten.

Archived