Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

47 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Araiza walking into the locker room an hour ago, and he really had the nerve to think he could go out and punt tonight ... 

IMG_20220826_175011.jpg

This creep should be walking his ass out of the stadium. For good.

10 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Is he that bad?  Injured?

How about trading Carman for Leatherwood (if healthy) and a 4th/5th round pick.

The Raiders have ruined his development by moving him from G out to RT - where he has struggled. His strength is run blocking as a G and he has been bad with pass blocking on the edge. 

On the Bengals I think he would be good interior OL depth (behind Volson) and Vegas would take a Carman trade straight up with no picks involved, but maybe even add in a mid rd pick themselves. 

22 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Is he that bad?  Injured?

How about trading Carman for Leatherwood (if healthy) and a 4th/5th round pick.

Keep in mind that Leatherwood is a 1st round draft choice and as so is guaranteed 6 mil dollars over the next 3 years whether he develops or not. Someone may make a move for Leatherwood, but I can't imagine it being the Bengals. Right now they are monitoring every guaranteed dollar very carefully as they prepare for the most important offseason in franchise history.

1 hour ago, dex said:

Keep in mind that Leatherwood is a 1st round draft choice and as so is guaranteed 6 mil dollars over the next 3 years whether he develops or not. Someone may make a move for Leatherwood, but I can't imagine it being the Bengals. Right now they are monitoring every guaranteed dollar very carefully as they prepare for the most important offseason in franchise history.

All you said..

Nailed it.

3 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Forget due process I guess 

The facts that are not even in dispute by Araiza are already stautory rape. It's only really an issue if there was also violent filmed gang rape and assault on top of it. 

Oh and his lawyer also offered to buy her off on behalf of his parents. 

IMG_20220826_234258.jpg

IMG_20220826_234312.jpg

On 8/25/2022 at 9:24 PM, SF2 said:

The Browns have never won the AFC North. The team that moved to Baltimore won a division title in 1989 but that was the AFC Central.   How long ago was that?  The Houston Oilers were 2nd. 

Correct.  The Cleveland Football Team has never won a division title since the earth cooled.  The team that formerly played in Cleveland, that was founded by Paul Brown and that played in the AAFC before joining the NFL is in Baltimore now. That franchise has several division titles, playoff wins, league championships, and a couple of Super Bowl wins.

art_modell_AP149472991781.gif

There's photos of her bruising, she reported it the next day, and a rape kit was performed, plus she also reportedly told friends the details immediately after ... And Araiza is on a police call admitting he had sex with her (on the night all the bruises happened). Then his lawyer offers to settle and her lawyer says no, that they are not after money but want justice in court. 

I think Araiza's biggest problem isn't the Bills, but that a criminal charge is coming soon, after SDSU slow walked it and shielded him. 

IMG_20220827_001520.jpg

Here is the Bills' coach full postgame press conference (worth watching), which is 10 minutes straight of reporters drilling him on Araiza, to the point where he looks like he may even cry.

He says he didn't get much sleep and looks like he's having a tough time from the whole thing. There's no fucking way Araiza isn't cut from the team in the next few days. Look at how much stress a punter is causing a head coach of a SB favorite who just got shut out by the Panthers (distracted with this). 

The Bills also did him no favors by leaving him hanging out there like this ... PR nightmare

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/2022/08/26/los-angeles-rams-visit-local-restaurant-after-heated-cincinnati-bengals-practice-jeff-ruby-precinct/65458013007/?utm_source=cincinnati-DailyBriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily_briefing&utm_term=list_article_thumb&utm_content=PCIN-1019EQ-E-NLETTER65

Los Angeles Rams players dine at Jeff Ruby's Precinct after heated Bengals practice

a2679d71-ef50-43ad-8c49-b3aa01959ed1-VicVictoria Moorwood
Cincinnati Enquirer

Los Angeles Rams players ended Thursday night by enjoying a meal at Jeff Ruby's Precinct following a heated practice with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Steakhouse owner and restauranteur Jeff Ruby tweeted a photo of some Rams players, including quarterback Matthew Stafford, seated inside the restaurant, and he thanked them for visiting. 2021 AP Offensive Player of the Year Cooper Kupp also appeared to be seated near the end of the table, but it is not totally clear whether it was him in the photo.

"Thank you ⁦(Rams)⁩ for dining tonight ⁦(at Jeff Ruby's)⁩ Precinct Steakhouse Cincinnati, Ohio," Ruby tweeted Aug. 25.

Yada...

Not sure if you can get the original article but the comments were pretty funny.  And nothing positive. Stuff about Ruby getting free publicity, again.  Ruby being a jock sniffer.  Spitting in food, particularly Donald's.

On 8/23/2022 at 6:04 PM, Kingspoint said:

So, after they lose to the RAMS on the Opening Thursday Night Game Week 1, and then they follow that up with a MNF loss Week 2 to a healthy Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans just like they did last year (and everyone else lost to the Titans with a healthy Derrick Henry), they are going to go 15-0?  Right, and Mike Brown didn't own the City and Tri-County Commissioners in the '90's and '00's (and Jody Allen isn't moving the Blazers to Seattle or selling them to a Seattle-based group by 2025.)

id bet they beat both of those teams.. 

On 8/23/2022 at 6:16 PM, BlackJesus said:

Uzomah left a Super Bowl contender to waste his time doing this ... 

people care about CJ like he was a pro bowler or something. he was a mediocre TE with a great attitude and friendly guy. I dont even think the locker room hype will be missed. I couldnt care less what he is doing. he was obscure before JB make the team relevant and he is back to being a nobody on the field. 

On 8/23/2022 at 11:05 PM, T-Dub said:

God damn, Cleveland.  Could've just ignored it and pretended like it was nothing, could've gone with the "he's learned a valuable lesson",  could've found Jesus, could've denied it outright.  All kinds of options.

They went with celebrating it.  What the fuck is wrong with that fanbase?

100% dirtbags. i have never been to a game there and not wondered wtf is wrong with those people, people trying to fight my wife one time, people throwing dog bones at us one time, drunk girl planning to kick my relative down the stairs another time, some dude yelling pekachu to my Peko jersey for 3 hrs straight another time. just odd shit.

On 8/24/2022 at 10:15 AM, Jamie_B said:

When you've been so bad for so long you will rationalize a whole heck of alot.

yea and they are all dirtbags.

On 8/25/2022 at 4:11 PM, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20220825_181122.jpg

pretty dramatic. how is zeke washed up? even in a 50 passes a game offense he rushed for 1000 yards 10 tds and 4.2 per carry last year. and he is 27.

wilson had 600 yards and 45 catches last year... he is a 6th round pick who has never done shit.

On 8/26/2022 at 12:35 PM, claptonrocks said:

Chrisman is staying here imo and i just cant see Huber joining another AFCN team at this point..

that seems unlikely, Huber will be keeping his job according to hobson, chrisman had shit hang time and allowed long runbacks, so lower performance that huber and huber on holds is good consistancy for kick game, unless drew murders against the rams, Huber keeps his job EASILY.

Araiza cut. Good on the Bills. My understanding is that the entire league knew about the allegations, which is why he dropped in the draft. Maybe the details were worse than the Bills assumed. Their head coach definitely did seem disgusted talking about it yesterday after the game.

Archived