Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

I can't be the only one that finds Russell Wilson's whole schtick annoying, phony, and insincere. In every interview he comes off overly polished (to the point of being staged), and like he's an automated robot created by some Public Relations agency that sells you arsenic water to improve your health. 

His empty eyes and constant smile seem to be hiding something. The fact that he lacks humility and constantly thanks God is the cherry on top. Like a serial killer who works at a soup kitchen every weekend, so that he can find his next victim. He totally gives off Patrick Bateman vibes to me ... Off to return some video tapes 

On 9/2/2022 at 2:44 AM, T-Dub said:

Seems phony to me too but so do a lot of these guys.. Rodgers is an absolute kook and an MVP.  I don't think Wilson is winning any MVP awards.  I think he washes out in 2-3 years without doing much of anything.

Meh.  He is only 33 and has missed 3 games in 10 years.  He will finally have a decent Oline, something he hasn’t had in 4 years again.  

Yeah, I agree he isn’t winning any MVP awards but the reality is Denver is going nowhere without a franchise QB so their choices were limited.  

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

If they are, it’s just a reflection of the phony league they play in. 

These guys make money two ways:  Salary and endorsements.  Wilson playing the good virtuous guy will have way more endorsement opportunities, just a simple fact. 

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

If they are, it’s just a reflection of the phony league they play in. 

Very true

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

These guys make money two ways:  Salary and endorsements.  Wilson playing the good virtuous guy will have way more endorsement opportunities, just a simple fact. 

Also true.  He seems particularly robotic in his delivery though, no excitement or enthusiasm in his voice..  Like he's reading from a teleprompter with a couple of Bronco staffers standing offscreen pointing AK's.   If he does a presser holding the day's newspaper or starts blinking in Morse code we'll know something's up.

Jokes aside I got a strong impression that his heart ain't in it, not at all.

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

So now we get "Bad Boy Baker" 😆 ...

IMG_20220902_152706.jpg

:lmao:

Looks like one of those shitty youtube rap videos where some white kid drops 1/2 their trust fund on a feature from an MC you've actually heard of

Yung $quirrely feat. Method Man - "Get Money (DJ Khaled remix)"

6 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Never heard anyone who knows him say Wilson is a phony.  Still well thought of here in Raleigh from his NC State days.  

Well, Wilson and Ciara in Serena’s box tonight.  Only two people in the stands wearing sunglasses.  High douchebag quotient. 

Archived