Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

Since when is Tom Brady an "enemy"?

And when is trolling/judging the greatest of all time QB's personal life such a profitable business?

Clicks for turgid shit. Social media coward journo-warriors can go straight to hell, and take their ersatz piety with them.   

20 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Since when is Tom Brady an "enemy"?

Anyone in the NFL that doesn't play for the Bengals qualifies.

DGAF really but fame has a price and he's paying it.  Are the sports media ghouls and worse? Yes.  Did Brady knowingly sign up for this? Also yes.

23 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Then a proper ass-beating would be in order...if the cowards would come out from behind their keyboards. 

Eh, Tom's been happy enough playing to the cameras when it suited him.  Now that things aren't going well he expects privacy?  

Not how that game works.

39 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Not how that game works.

We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. (shouting) You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!’

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No purpose, really. Just always like to insert this rant against media of any type whenever possible 

Speaking of sinking ships (the Bucs), the RAMS just lost another Offensive Lineman for a significant amount of time.

The 49er's did, too...another MCL injury.

The NFL, now with the 17-game schedule (and this is why Starters don't play in the pre-season), is a game of attition.  Bengals in very good shape at the moment compared to others.  But, not protecting Burrow is not the way to go.  Play the O-Linemen in pre-season if they are as new as the Bengals.  Next year I wouldn't.

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Anyone in the NFL that doesn't play for the Bengals qualifies.

DGAF really but fame has a price and he's paying it.  Are the sports media ghouls and worse? Yes.  Did Brady knowingly sign up for this? Also yes.

Doesn't make it respectable, or even acceptable.  They can all eat shit.

4 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

Tom Brady is laughing at the little people behind closed doors for what an outstanding life he has had and will continue to have.

Fame and wealth doesn't guarantee an outstanding life.  Divorce is painful no matter how much money you have.  Study after study shows that rich people are no happier than poor people. 

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Doesn't make it respectable, or even acceptable.  They can all eat shit.

If people didn't click on it they wouldn't write about it.  :shrug:  Both of them have spent their entire adult lives seeking public attention but now that it doesn't suit them they want to act like they're being victimized? FOH.

Fame and wealth doesn't guarantee an outstanding life.  Divorce is painful no matter how much money you have.  Study after study shows that rich people are no happier than poor people. 

Maybe not but I'd rather be depressed making $15 million a year :D

Archived