Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

16 minutes ago, Cricket said:

49ers going all-in for this season.

875C93F1-736C-47D2-9A83-D69EC4C83707.thumb.jpeg.0aa4cb2b83d5e311a0624f37d72dafc3.jpeg

The Carolina Panthers traded running back Christian McCaffrey to the San Francisco 49ers for a second-round pick in 2023, a third-round pick in 2023, a fourth-round pick in 2023 and a fifth-rounder in 2024.

The Panthers are scheduled to visit the Cincinnati Bengals at Paycor Stadium in a Week 9 matchup Sun., Nov. 6 at 1 p.m. Eastern. The Bengals aren't scheduled to face the Niners this season.

The only time McCaffrey has faced the Bengals during his NFL career, he had 28 carries for 184 rushing yards with two catches for 10 receiving yards in the Panthers' 31-21 win in Sept. 2018 at Bank of America Stadium.

Good news for our sometimes erratic run defense.

Carolina setting up to go for a quarterback in the draft.

4 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Oh I don’t doubt that Stroud and Young will go early, I just don’t think they’re ever going to be great NFL QBs is all. 

Agreed.  CJ Scrub will be the next Buckeye failure to join Cardumb Jones, Bustin Fields, Dennis Haskins, Troy Smith, etc etc. 

4 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Stroud and maybe Bryce Young will go early and have bright NFL futures. There may be a couple of other first round QBs too, such as Hooker, Leavis, or Richardson. 

Dont know if Stroud or Young will have bright futures.

Neither really pass eye test as next NFL star QBs...

The rest you mentioned is digging deep.

Weak class for sure..

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Any preferences for the Cleveland Football Team vs the Rats today (besides mutual destruction)?

Baltimore is the better team and they have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. They are easily Cincinnati's biggest threat in the AFC North.

32 minutes ago, dex said:

Baltimore is the better team and they have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. They are easily Cincinnati's biggest threat in the AFC North.

CFT’s defense has been under criticism of late. And, not certain if their own one-dimensional run-dominated offense will be enough to overcome the Rat offense. 

55 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

If they can't tie or the stadium explode. I hope the stains win.. I think the rats are more of a threat. 

We can potentially hold a tiebreaker against Cleveland. Right now Baltiwhore has the tiebreaker on us since they beat us once.

On 10/21/2022 at 8:18 PM, claptonrocks said:

Dont know if Stroud or Young will have bright futures.

Neither really pass eye test as next NFL star QBs...

The rest you mentioned is digging deep.

Weak class for sure..

Much stronger than last year's class

On 10/21/2022 at 7:40 PM, spicoli said:

Oh I don’t doubt that Stroud and Young will go early, I just don’t think they’re ever going to be great NFL QBs is all. 

Oh they'll definitely go early, just like Justin Fields did. Whether they'll be any good is another question for sure

6 hours ago, BengalBuck said:

I keep thinking that fluke loss to piss is going to come back and bite us. I hope I'm wrong.

That and/or the fluke loss to the Rats.

We had their asses nailed and blew it in the last seconds.

I think we are a far better than either of those teams, Pittsburgh obviously, but also

the Rats.

21 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

That and/or the fluke loss to the Rats.

We had their asses nailed and blew it in the last seconds.

I think we are a far better than either of those teams, Pittsburgh obviously, but also

the Rats.

The thing about that pissberg game is so many things went unusually wrong. Bad call by the ref on the Chase TD, an injured long snapper(?), bad play calling... The whole thing was just flukey I guess. 

On 10/21/2022 at 7:40 PM, spicoli said:

Yeah, gotta agree.  Stroud has the same problem the last 5 COLLEGE good OSU QBs had: They were throwing to future NFL receivers, while being protected by a few future NFL lineman and your  running back is a future NFL player as well.  He will never have that kind of time of talent mismatch in the pros. 

Stroud just doesn’t process the play quickly at all but gets away with it with exceptional protection. 

Young is just another Kyler Murray without the speed.  Small QBs rarely survive long in today’s NFL. 

Archived