Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

22 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Billy Price is available (I think).  Or Trey Hendrickson (or whatever his name was).

You would think a first round pick offensive lineman who is only 27 would be a hot commodity at this point of the pre season.   

Or maybe he is just terrible. 

33 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Saw some of the Stealers game while at dinner yesterday.  Was disappointed that their offense looked pretty good.  George Pickens is going to be an issue.  

Saw John Legend in a Stealers shirt.  F that guy.  

If he has one more face lift he will be breathing through his dick

and have a goiter.

7 minutes ago, SF2 said:

You would think a first round pick offensive lineman who has played in 9 NFL games in his career would be a hot commodity at this point of the pre season. 

I'm a bit surprised that a starting Center in last year's Super Bowl is still out there. (Trey H)

At least I think he is.

12 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I'm a bit surprised that a starting Center in last year's Super Bowl is still out there. (Trey H)

At least I think he is.

The ability for any coaching staff and GM to instantly have tape on almost any player is why both are still free agents.   

I had a crazy town thought Friday night but after Brandon Allen went out, I thought both of the backup quarterbacks

looked better than Tiny Paws Pickett.  Not that I've ever seen him but it was just a thought.

Sometimes drafting a home town hero over someone better (ie UC's quarterback) can come back to bite you in the ass. 

Told to me by a friend... :whistle:

And no :ninja:

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

That shit where someone charted his week to week numbers & determined he played poorly during Call of Duty "Double XP Weekends"  :lmao:

To be fair, I have been bitten by the Call of Duty bug in the past and it can take quite some time to recover. 👁️👁️

1 hour ago, Griever said:

and Trey Hopkins remains a free agent.  I always though of him as serviceable given the talent around him but I guess he was right there in the shitter with the rest of our interior OL. 

Goes to show, judging OL play without knowing the scheme or blocking assignments is total guesswork.  A guy can make a great block on the wrong dude and blow the whole play up but all we see is someone getting pancaked & PFF gives him a +1.74239 on the tally sheet.

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

and Trey Hopkins remains a free agent.  I always though of him as serviceable given the talent around him but I guess he was right there in the shitter with the rest of our interior OL. 

The Browns will likely use their last string G/T/C before they call JC Tretter, so Trey may languish a bit longer. 

I dunno…he might be a last-second speed dial Bengal signee. If the LG disaster tryout gets uber-critical—either via incompetence or injury—Karras is as skilled at LG as he is C. Trey “knows the system”, so….

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Goes to show, judging OL play without knowing the scheme or blocking assignments is total guesswork.  A guy can make a great block on the wrong dude and blow the whole play up but all we see is someone getting pancaked & PFF gives him a +1.74239 on the tally sheet.

PFF said Hopkins was bad and it seems the rest of the NFL agrees.

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Bengals WR Pryor was better than Squeelers Pickens in the first preseason game... But PFF put Pickens in the image 😑 

IMG_20220816_182536.jpg

So they highlight the #3 guy because they have to fluff the Stealers now before they start losing

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

So they highlight the #3 guy because they have to fluff the Stealers now before they start losing

Pickens is going to be good.  Pryor is unlikely to play at this point.  Kind of shows you what an individual game PFF score is good for.

Archived