Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

10 hours ago, dex said:

Jackson wants Watson level guarantees. Doesn't understand that that was just a weird situation where a franchise QB like Watson held all of the cards and his agent could wield his no-trade clause like a weapon.

I totally agree but that guaranteed number has to be more than the $160 mil guaranteed for Kyler Murray I would think.  So, we are talking around $200mil??  Don’t worry we and the Chargers are next!

11 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Broncos trading Malik Reed to Stealers
Quote Tweet

Yeah, who cares?

Reed's agent, Mike McCartney, announced the move on Twitter. The Stealers swapped a 2023 sixth-round draft pick for the outside linebacker and a seventh-round pick from the Broncos, a source confirmed to ESPN.

I'd be embarrassed to be traded for that 

4 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

I'd be embarrassed to be traded for that 

The problem is it’s too late in the season to get anything for him. It’s why Jimmy G took less money to stay in San Fran. The Saints just traded away C.J. Gardner-Johnson for peanuts. He is a very good player but was the odd man out at safety and they didn’t want him pouting in the locker room. 

27 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Mayock might be the worst drafter in NFL history ... 

FB_IMG_1661968033698.jpg

We had our own  brutal streak for awhile. Ogbuehi in 2015, Ross in 2017, and Price in 2018, and Jackson in 2016 is now in football purgatory in Washington. 

Archived