Jump to content

Keeping our enemies close 2022 season


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, SF2 said:

But Houston ended up losing a legitimate franchise QB which are extremely hard to replace. I don’t know much about Mills but nobody ever seems to talk about him. 
 

Yeah, they got more than I thought they would but they should be in the second year of the rebuild set at QB. 

 

 

Eh, a legitimate franchise QB *talent* with an unfortunate habit of taking his dick out in front of strangers.  I can't imagine this was all a complete surprise to the Texans, but they took him anyway, and then it blew up in their faces.  Pun intended.

 

The fact they were able to get anything at all for him, let alone 3 first round picks, is kind of astounding. They've got ample opportunity to draft another QB and now he's someone else's problem.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Deshaun does have one guy in his corner ... Fucking OJ Simpson! (you can't make this shit up) 

 

IMG_20220803_235424.jpg


Hey, O.J., is this directed to the NFL about the decision made by the judge…

 

…OR…

 

…is this directed to Deshaun about the decisions made by more than two dozen women to NOT be jizzed on???

 

🥷

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

 

Eh, a legitimate franchise QB *talent* with an unfortunate habit of taking his dick out in front of strangers.  I can't imagine this was all a complete surprise to the Texans, but they took him anyway, and then it blew up in their faces.  Pun intended.

 

The fact they were able to get anything at all for him, let alone 3 first round picks, is kind of astounding. They've got ample opportunity to draft another QB and now he's someone else's problem.

 

 

I mean IIRC the Texans were giving these women NDA's to sign.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

He should have taken the deal ... Now Roger should double it 

 

IMG_20220804_000448.jpg

Like I said, the guy completely fucked up and his CURRENT punishment is:

 

1. he gets to keep last year’s $10mil + for not playing a down. That happened because Houston would not have been able to trade him if he got suspended, which would have happened if he tried to play.  Keep in mind, Watson demanded a trade before erectgate blew up. 
 

2.  Is suspended 6 games and gives up $352,000 in game checks. 
 

3.  Keeps his $45 mil signing bonus. 
 

4. Doesn’t have to apologize to anyone. 
 

There is NO WAY the NFL can let this fly.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

I mean IIRC the Texans were giving these women NDA's to sign.

I am sure everyone on Houston’s staff signs something similar. Many companies have similar language in their employment contracts. 
 

OJ is looking pretty good, wonder if he is close to finding Nicole and Ron’s killer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I am sure everyone on Houston’s staff signs something similar. Many companies have similar language in their employment contracts. 
 

OJ is looking pretty good, wonder if he is close to finding Nicole and Ron’s killer?

 

 

I'm just saying I'm not sure the Texans were not unaware

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

I'm just saying I'm not sure the Texans were not unaware

I agree. Does anyone really believe an NFL organization will invest $160 mil with a contract extension and NOT keeps tabs on the player?  And some of the other players had to know what he was doing and maybe said something. Someone like Deandre Hopkins??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

I agree. Does anyone really believe an NFL organization will invest $160 mil with a contract extension and NOT keeps tabs on the player?  And some of the other players had to know what he was doing and maybe said something. Someone like Deandre Hopkins??

 

If this guy is really what he appears to be there were probably rumors going to back to his high school days.  I know Rapistburger and his frat had a reputation around Miami U/Oxford & it had followed him from Findlay.  These athletes act this way because they've been taught and coached that they're not subject to the same rules as everyone else.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Deshaun does have one guy in his corner ... Fucking OJ Simpson! (you can't make this shit up) 

 

IMG_20220803_235424.jpg


 

I just can’t get over the irony that O.J.’s recommendation to the NFL would have been better served as a recommendation to Deshaun prior to each of his massage sessions.  😎

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I guess we're all supposed to pretend like Goodell is not essentially handing this guy a statement to read after another week of "deliberation"?  

 

This shit is so ridiculous

 

1. Independent arbitration

2. Roger say no like

3. Roger appeal to Roger

4. Roger hire man to do what Roger want

 

It's exactly the same as before only with a bunch more steps.  Nice job, NFLPA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Report: Matthew Stafford dealing with “bad” elbow tendinitis

Posted by Charean Williams on August 4, 2022, 2:52 PM EDT
 

Rams coach Sean McVay announced Tuesday that Matthew Stafford wouldn’t participate in team drills for now. It has raised concerns about the quarterback’s elbow issue.

 

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media has provided more clarity, reporting Stafford is dealing with “bad tendinitis.”

 

Stafford had a procedure this offseason, which previously was reported, but Rapoport called it platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections. The quarterback also wore a brace briefly to limit his range of motion while healing. He did not throw during the offseason workouts but obviously still is dealing with the issue into training camp.

 

Rams coach Sean McVay downplayed Stafford’s absence in team drills, saying rest is part of the plan.

 

“It’s consistent with what’s been going on,” McVay said Wednesday. “It’s just more of, when you really look at the totality of it, want to try to have him operate in as little as pain as possible. I think anytime that you’ve played as long and are as tough as he is, I don’t know if you’re ever truly pain-free, but the goal would be for Sept. 8 and really looking toward 17 games then hopefully some games after that if we earn that opportunity. That’s kind of the perspective and the big picture approach that we want to be able to take. I don’t know that I would feel as comfortable taking that approach if it wasn’t for the experience that he’s accumulated and knowing how intentional he is about staying up to speed with his mental and his physical work that he can do in the absence of some of the stuff in the team settings.”

 

Backup John Wolford will handle the starting reps in Stafford’s absence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...