St holders, give me your madden code

Okay, I was kidding.

Well - not about having a Dreamcast and a WiiU.... I have those.  I also have a Wii.  But I don't have a PS or Xb or anyhting like that. If any of you game-boys want my Madden 23 freebie, just be the first to reply and tell me what platform you have from the following options:

PlayStation 4

PlayStation 5

Xbox One

Xbox S/X

Deadline is Friday when my access code expires.  If I don't hear anything, I'll just pick one of these platforms at random and redeem the code for a handout later to someone.  But you run the risk of being on one of the 3 platforms I *don't* randomly pick - so just post here now and I'll make it happen.

10 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Okay, I was kidding.

Well - not about having a Dreamcast and a WiiU.... I have those.  I also have a Wii.  But I don't have a PS or Xb or anyhting like that. If any of you game-boys want my Madden 23 freebie, just be the first to reply and tell me what platform you have from the following options:

PlayStation 4

PlayStation 5

Xbox One

Xbox S/X

Deadline is Friday when my access code expires.  If I don't hear anything, I'll just pick one of these platforms at random and redeem the code for a handout later to someone.  But you run the risk of being on one of the 3 platforms I *don't* randomly pick - so just post here now and I'll make it happen.

If no one else can use it grab a Xbox series X one and I can toss it to my Ohio homie who has 5 kids. 

10 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Okay, I was kidding.

PlayStation 4

PlayStation 5

Xbox One

Xbox S/X

I have Lombardi 1987 for the 2600 if you want to try it.  The running backs were insane.  Bo, Hershel Walker, Kurt Warner,  Eric Dickerson, Marcus Allen, Christian Okoya,  🥷    

11 hours ago, GoBengals said:

If no one else can use it grab a Xbox series X one and I can toss it to my Ohio homie who has 5 kids. 

Done.

Wait.  Xbox series X one?  Can you clarify which of these that is?

PlayStation 4

PlayStation 5

Xbox One

Xbox S/X

These are my choices and I need a really clear, unambiguous answer here because I am not a gamer and only get one shot at getting this right.

(Since GO isn't online, can anyone else clarify this for me?)

PM me your contact info and I'll go get the code (I presume I'm getting a code, not an actual install package) and forward it to you immediately.

Just ordered Xbox S/X.

Got this: "Thank you for submitting our Season Ticket Member Madden 23 opt-in form. We will be in contact with you in the coming weeks to provide you with your complimentary access code. WHO DEY!"

Sigh.  Hurry-up and wait for a randomly-sent email that will likely look like spam.

• 2 weeks later...

This just in.....

AMISH,

Thank you for opting-in for a free Madden 23 code. We just received word from EA Sports and the NFL that we’ll receive the codes for Season Ticket Members after the regular season kicks off on September 11th. As soon as we receive the codes we’ll be sure to distribute them to you in a timely manner.

We appreciate your patience as we are aware that Madden 23 is currently available for purchase, we’re so excited to offer you this free benefit as a Bengals Season Ticket Member.

Love,

Pumkie

I suggest patience in this here forum, folks.  Nobody getting codes can give them to anyone wanting to get them until those what get them get them, get it?   

35nymj.jpg

21 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

This just in.....

AMISH,

Thank you for opting-in for a free Madden 23 code. We just received word from EA Sports and the NFL that we’ll receive the codes for Season Ticket Members after the regular season kicks off on September 11th. As soon as we receive the codes we’ll be sure to distribute them to you in a timely manner.

We appreciate your patience as we are aware that Madden 23 is currently available for purchase, we’re so excited to offer you this free benefit as a Bengals Season Ticket Member.

Love,

Pumkie

I suggest patience in this here forum, folks.  Nobody getting codes can give them to anyone wanting to get them until those what get them get them, get it?   

35nymj.jpg

I already got mine.  And I don't even have a video game player.

Let's just say friends in high places.  No names mentioned.

Oh yeah, thanks for the extra 10 season ticket holder rings, Pumpkin.

Oops...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Email from Pumkie today:

AMISH,

We wanted to update you on the timing of your free download of Madden 23. We recently learned from EA Sports that we’ll receive the download codes the week of October 28th

We know that you’re looking forward to playing this year’s version of Madden, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. Please stay on the lookout the week of October 28th for your Madden 23 code.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived