Season Ticket Members - Free AFC Championship Ring

15 minutes ago, MOC said:

WOW, heard back already 😀 She said they can be picked up at any Home game starting with the Rams at the Season Ticket Member HQ Booth behind Section 151, same as last year.

That is good news for you and other out of towners.

They are nice, much nicer than I thought.

7 hours ago, MOC said:

WOW, heard back already 😀 She said they can be picked up at any Home game starting with the Rams at the Season Ticket Member HQ Booth behind Section 151, same as last year.

Lol.

Already made my FIVE hour r/t to pick up the pair linked to our account.  Maybe I can get my touque at the booth for the opener.  Lol.

FYI - I asked my ST rep what the teams' plans were for any unclaimed rings.  Would they be made available - even for purchase - to folks willing to hop onto a wait-list or what?  Our ST account has two seats but we split games between four households.  It would be nice to have rings for all four rather than just ME and the one other household I happen to favor.  Truth be told, I would like to get four extras for a total of six - one for each household plus one each for the daughters of my dead buddy Doug, who went to LA on the tickets I got thru the team.  Doug and I went to SB XXIII in Miami, so his girls going to LVI in LA gave a bit of closure.  

Anyway, Sara wrote back and said ... no.  Two seats, two rings.  Knowing now that there are gameday distribution plans in place during the season makes sense - they can't plan for extras if they're planning to do booth distro.  Good to know, thanks.

Down to $75 now.  BIN.

Seriously, I expect they'll drop below $50 in a week or two, and if youre patient maybe $25-30 by mid season. There's a lot of supply, don't feed the demand and you'll be fine.

My price is four for $100.  And I don't need to get them at all, so I'm happy to wait.

Archived