The First "Unofficial" Depth Chart of the 2022 Camp

12 minutes ago, Kingspoint said:

Where is Spain? 

I think they should bring him back.

When you watch the highlights from last year, on most of Burrow's big TD passes the first guy to celebrate with him was usually Spain. Plus they worked out together at Black Sheep Performance in the offseason. 

11 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

little disapointed Shelvin isnt Readers backup

We don't want to tire him out, as he will be needed to hoist Burrow on his shoulders after the AFC & Super Bowl Championship 😉 

(but in all seriousness I agree. I think he's better than Tupou) 

13 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

We don't want to tire him out, as he will be needed to hoist Burrow on his shoulders after the AFC & Super Bowl Championship 😉 

(but in all seriousness I agree. I think he's better than Tupou) 

There is a possibility that Shelvin won't even make the 53 man roster. I don't think I've heard Shelvin's name mentioned even one time during this training camp. This is the deepest d-line the Bengals have ever had.

10 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

... He was in on that big third down stop against Henry in the playoffs. Just needs opportunities. 

Needs to make more than 1 play per game I would think. As someone noted, his name has barely come up in the TC notes so not looking good at this point. I suppose he could go to the PS still unless someone pulled him. 

3 hours ago, membengal said:

He made more than one play in that TN game, in fact. He was a key part of that gameplan. He has a role on this team. 

I think so too I was just hoping he would overtake Tupou as Reader's backup so I'd feel better if Reader went down. Shelvin has the big body for it, and as mentioned at times has played well, I was just hoping he would do enough to make it less of a problem if Reader goes down.

Archived