Ken Riley - Hall of Fame - on to the final step

• membengal changed the title to Ken Riley - Hall of Fame - on to the final step
1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Time to get me a Riley/13 jersey.  Dunno if I want pre-stripes, post-stripes, or color rush, but I know I want one now.

What's everybody's go-to site for custom jerseys?  I mean, in addition to nflshop/fanatics.

Koch's Sporting Goods can do virtually any jersey you would like...especially for pre-stripes. I bought my 1969-era Bergey jersey there, and it was made to the original specs and materials. They can reproduce the pre-stripes down to the detail of the difference between the arm stripe widths/colors of original 1968 to "modern" 1975. Pricey, but if you would want the closest to the "real thing", that would be the place.  

IMG_1297 (2).jpg

19 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Koch's Sporting Goods can do virtually any jersey you would like...especially for pre-stripes. I bought my 1969-era Bergey jersey there, and it was made to the original specs and materials. They can reproduce the pre-stripes down to the detail of the difference between the arm stripe widths/colors of original 1968 to "modern" 1975. Pricey, but if you would want the closest to the "real thing", that would be the place.  

IMG_1297 (2).jpg

I've seen that at the stadium or Holy Grail.  Next time I'll come up and say "Hi".

I'll be wearing my orange #5 Higgins.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I've seen that at the stadium or Holy Grail.  Next time I'll come up and say "Hi".

I'll be wearing my orange #5 Higgins.

Please do. Amish and I are in Section 104. I find any free space to stand at the Holy Grail, but that is my go-to place pre and post game. 

On 8/18/2022 at 1:46 PM, Le Tigre said:

IMG_1297 (2).jpg

Well.... considering the # of jerseys I own and the relatively infrequent # of times each one gets worn, I suppose I'm looking more at economy than authenticity at this point.

Here's my faux Color Rush Muñoz/78.  Got it from China for $40-45 shipped several years ago.  Worn it to PBS and Wembley, and a few other times beyond that.  It's held up well, though for the life of me I have no idea what specific site I got it from.

FB_IMG_1660924132171.jpg

So I'm looking to spend more in that range, not the $200+ I expect a Koch jersey would cost.  And don't get me wrong, Koch is fantastic!  I have them do all of my replating - I have an orange stitched Johnson/85 that I got from the ProShop on clearance that Koch replated to make it a Curtis/85 for me, and they've done several other changeovers for $15 ($25?) each IIRC.  No problem giving them business, just trying to temper expectations cost wise.

So I'm looking for a cheaper online option that makes not-horrible jerseys.

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Please do. Amish and I are in Section 104. I find any free space to stand at the Holy Grail, but that is my go-to place pre and post game. 

I know.  You said you were in 104 before.  That is where we started out but when ex quit going,

we used the money to upgrade to Club 215.  Aisle seats and actually under cover when it rains.

If you look to your right and in the lower section of the South End Zone you can have a MOC and

his silent, lurker brother (aka Mini MOC) sighting.

• 1 month later...

Archived