Preseason game 2 How to watch?

2 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Just learning about NFL Plus....

Do people have this how does it work?

Just go to your NFL app on your phone or pc or go to the NFL website and sign up for a free week trial. Pretty simple really and you don't have to download another app. 

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Both of the Bengals last 2 pre season games are live on NFL Network.

Last weekend, I was getting sort of blacked out in Columbus on NFLN. They were running old episodes of a Football Life where the schedule showed preseason games. Did get some 4th quarter action that ran over for a couple of games. 

22 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Last weekend, I was getting sort of blacked out in Columbus on NFLN.. 

Last week's bengals game didn't play live on NFLN, but did at midnight on repeat. The next 2 are live though thankfully. 

As for no cable, what is this Somalia? Jk :ninja:

19 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I've watched several games via the NFL app.  Dunno if that's available to everyone or just those with NFL+, nor whether it includes local market games or not, but it's certainly a cheap and easy try.  :)

This.  I have a Roku and it’s on that.  I didn’t even know it existed.  It has a lot of live games on it.  

On 8/18/2022 at 10:56 AM, MichaelWeston said:

Just learning about NFL Plus....

Do people have this how does it work?

like another said, do the free week trial, but do it sunday morning so your week inlcudes both preseason games, as the last one is saturday make sure you cancel if you dont want to keep, but if you do keep it suplies the 30 minute condensed games, which i think are golden ways to rewatch games to watch certain players, etc... it used to be called something else, they switched to NFL+ i think to line up with them going to apple tv + next year with sunday ticket.

On 8/18/2022 at 12:58 PM, MichaelWeston said:

For NFL Network you have to have cable though

i may have a cable login you can use if you have no other options that work out. but you may still get blacked out depending how they consider the columbus market.

Archived