SICovers.com has the Burrow cover prints available.

Some may already know, but sports illustrated offers a cover print service you can print any SI cover in history, various sizes from 11x14 to 16x20-ish, can do a print on canvas, art paper, gloss, matte, have it framed, do a custom matte. tons of options, regular prints are $20-30, framed jumps to around $200 pretty quick.

burrows SI cover hit the site today.

https://sicovers.com/featured/joe-burrow-nfl-football-preview-sports-illustrated-cover-sports-illustrated.html

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 12.29.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-20 at 12.29.35 AM.png

11 hours ago, GoBengals said:

everything that comes up when you search bengals:

the chad johnson one is great, 

image.png

Agree abut the Chad Johnson.

You should get one and try to see if you can get him to autograph it somehow.

I would bet you have an in or know some way to do it. (intended as a compliment, not wise ass snark).

I'm not big on autographed stuff (have a framed autographed Boomer poster), but I would like to get one, too.

True confession... the one time I was around Chad (the game where my son and I accompanied Anthony Munoz and Ickey Woods

respectively on to the field) Chad was right there, too (also the late, great Ken Riley).

Made eye contact but was too star struck to speak and he sure as heck was not going to lower himself to speak to me.

Chatted briefly going down to the field with Kenny Anderson.  That poor guy is as deaf as a post.

Too many bell ringers, I guess.,

BTW, both Anthony and Ickey were quite personable.

Also Corey Dillon when we met him.

And, of course, Pumpkin :wub:

On 8/20/2022 at 12:10 PM, High School Harry said:

Agree abut the Chad Johnson.

You should get one and try to see if you can get him to autograph it somehow.

I would bet you have an in or know some way to do it. (intended as a compliment, not wise ass snark).

I'm not big on autographed stuff (have a framed autographed Boomer poster), but I would like to get one, too.

True confession... the one time I was around Chad (the game where my son and I accompanied Anthony Munoz and Ickey Woods

respectively on to the field) Chad was right there, too (also the late, great Ken Riley).

Made eye contact but was too star struck to speak and he sure as heck was not going to lower himself to speak to me.

Chatted briefly going down to the field with Kenny Anderson.  That poor guy is as deaf as a post.

Too many bell ringers, I guess.,

BTW, both Anthony and Ickey were quite personable.

Also Corey Dillon when we met him.

And, of course, Pumpkin :wub:

I  would certainly be looking to get it signed if i grabbed one of the chad, i got burrows LSU one already and just got this bengals one, so next time that opportunity pops up ill get them signed.

they do a great job with these, good display piece without much effort.

some of the older players would be easy to get signed they do signings alllllll the time at sports gallery and CEI sports in cincy.

Archived