Training Camp Thread 5 - News & Obs (Joint practice w/ Rams week)

27 minutes ago, membengal said:

0. It's training camp. Nothing should be done. 

That last clip of Donald is bullshit that fucker swinging helmets hitting people doesn`t matter when it happened should be some sort of punishment or fine.

I am fired up Collins showing us the fire we have been lacking. 

28 minutes ago, dex said:

Zero. It was practice not a game and the teams control that. Not the league.

Practice between 2 different teams...I would agree if it were Bengal on Bengal. You can't just go swinging helmets at people and smacking them in the head with all the concussion issues in the NFL these days.

22 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Practice between 2 different teams...I would agree if it were Bengal on Bengal. You can't just go swinging helmets at people and smacking them in the head with all the concussion issues in the NFL these days.

Man the NFL doesn't actually give two shits about concussion issues, they're just trying to not get sued.  No one got hurt, no one is going to lawyer up over it so the league is more than happy for it to rerun on SportsCenter etc all weekend & build hype for kickoff.   

53 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

What happened to Eli?  Did I miss something?

He had "fluid drained from his quad" - ZT said when it was announced it would only be a day or two. Frankly, it sounded borderline made up to me to keep Eli and his chatter away from joint practices...

Archived