Bills P Matt Araiza accused of gang rape with 2 San Diego State teammates in lawsuit

Gary

Matt Araiza, the Buffalo Bills punter who came to prominence in college football as the "Punt God" last season, has been accused of participating in a gang rape of a 17-year-old girl in a civil lawsuit, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The lawsuit alleges that Araiza, then an All-American at San Diego State, had sex with the minor outside his off-campus house while she was intoxicated at a party in October, then brought her inside to a room where she was repeatedly raped by multiple men.

That group allegedly included two of Araiza's Aztecs teammates, Zavier Leonard and Nowlin “Pa’a” Ewaliko. Leonard is still listed on the San Diego State roster, while Ewaliko is not.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-p-matt-araiza-2-san-diego-state-teammates-accused-of-gang-rape-in-lawsuit-223612033.html

On 8/25/2022 at 5:27 PM, Gary said:

I wanted this guy on the draft weekend. Glad we didn't get him... He's probably going to be suspended for life. It's horrible what he did and admitted to. 

he cant be can he? it happened before entering the league.

On 8/26/2022 at 4:34 PM, Griever said:

This is disturbing, wtf is wrong with people

dude right? after reading details....wtf.... they ripped out all of her peircings, jesus christ man. 

16 hours ago, GoBengals said:

he cant be can he? it happened before entering the league.

dude right? after reading details....wtf.... they ripped out all of her peircings, jesus christ man. 

hopefully he will be in prison so it won't matter if he can or not.  

and yes.. freaking monsters

• 8 months later...

So looks like it was all bullcrap (which is good). Do any of you think the Bengals should take a chance on this guy? That whole "gang rape" thing turned out to be a rouse, because Ariza was not even there at the time this stupid liar of a b1tch. They should arrest her for filing false reports. Not to mention the poor guy had his career potentially ruined over some stupid false allegation. 

I think the Bengals should reach out to him. He's better than anything the Bengals have now, even after drafting a punter. Not a huge fan of Brad Robbins. Seems he has a pretty weak leg compared to guys like Ariza who could literally pin the other team inside their 10 yard line when kicking from our 15 yard line. That kind of power wins out for me over a guy that if kicking from our 15 yard line will put the other team possibly into our territory, and give them good field position. I think we should sign him. 

IMO punters and kickers are a couple of the most valuable players on any given team. How many games did McPherson win for us this year and last year with a long FG? If protecting a 6 point lead with a minute left and punting from our own 20 yard line where would you rather have the ball? Their own 35-40 yard line or inside the 10? 

On 5/9/2023 at 11:45 PM, Gary said:

So looks like it was all bullcrap (which is good). Do any of you think the Bengals should take a chance on this guy? That whole "gang rape" thing turned out to be a rouse, because Ariza was not even there at the time this stupid liar of a b1tch. They should arrest her for filing false reports. Not to mention the poor guy had his career potentially ruined over some stupid false allegation. 

I think the Bengals should reach out to him. He's better than anything the Bengals have now, even after drafting a punter. Not a huge fan of Brad Robbins. Seems he has a pretty weak leg compared to guys like Ariza who could literally pin the other team inside their 10 yard line when kicking from our 15 yard line. That kind of power wins out for me over a guy that if kicking from our 15 yard line will put the other team possibly into our territory, and give them good field position. I think we should sign him. 

IMO punters and kickers are a couple of the most valuable players on any given team. How many games did McPherson win for us this year and last year with a long FG? If protecting a 6 point lead with a minute left and punting from our own 20 yard line where would you rather have the ball? Their own 35-40 yard line or inside the 10? 

I hope this pos never comes ti Cincinnati for anything.

Monsters do what he did..

Hopefully he winds up in prison..

On 5/12/2023 at 3:09 PM, claptonrocks said:

I hope this pos never comes ti Cincinnati for anything.

Monsters do what he did..

Hopefully he winds up in prison..

I note that even with convincing evidence having come out, proving Araiza wasn't even present when the event occurred (which now looks like a consensual gang-bang and a girl who lied about it to cash in on Araiza's fame) - our Yellow Springs representative is still condemning the kid.

5vy1v6[1].jpg

On 5/12/2023 at 7:29 PM, Gary said:

But it was a lie.. Ariza wasn't even there. Is a false allegation worse than Mixon punching a chick?

littering at a rumpke dump is worse than mixon punching some racist hoe calling him racial slurs and punching him over and over...

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, condemned this young man and ruined his career before it had even begun - without waiting for ANY evidence of wrongdoing.

Fast forward nearly a year, and very few are coming forward to his defense.  Even with the indisputable facts on the table, several people are STILL condemning this man for something he had absolutely nothing to do with.   Fortunately, one of those who ARE stepping up to correct the narrative is our own Flemlo....  As usual, the guy sticks to the facts and draws the obvious conclusions....

As ever, I am of the opinion that making a verifiably-false claim of criminal activity should come with the same penalty as the alleged activity you lied about.

I am leaving what I wrote above.. "See what he did and ADMITTED to" is what I wrote. Admitted to? This is why all of us need to watch what the hell we listen to and watch in regards to the news.. I fukked up on this, and basically parroted the networks basically saying this was an open and closed case and that he was guilty. 

Just don't trust what you see on any stations like MSNBC, CNN, FOX, ABC/CBS/NBC/CSPAN/TYT until you do your own research. The world is going to pot because of this kind of crap spewed by the media. This week there are two big stories of ideocracy with that girl taking the teens bike hoax, and the stupid democrat congress woman and getting the guys twitter wrong. 

Archived