Okay, Preseason Is Over - It's Stealer Week

13 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

🏆 The Pittsburgh Stealers are the projected winners of the AFC North. Projected winners, y'all. 🏆

is this just a list of cities with the highest unemployment rates of mouth breathers sitting at home voting on shit on NFLONFOX twitter page? cause otherwise this is a bit off. im not sure half of those are event logical.

10 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

NFL reviewing Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict's hit on Steelers QB Ben  Roethlisberger - Cincy Jungle

*nods with approval*

Bengals Fans Throw Garbage at Ben Roethlisberger as he Gets Carted Off Field

go on...

Bengals fans threw garbage at an injured Ben Roethlisberger as he was  carted off the field - SBNation.com

ok ok... 

Bengals Vontaze Burfict and Adam Jones commit personal fouls to give  Steelers the win - Baltimore Beatdown

ring the bell, i like it.

Vonn Bell on JuJu - Album on Imgur

juju smith schuster | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

In the Steelers loss to the Bengals, Ben Roethlisberger was the problem -  Behind the Steel Curtain

you just love to see it really.

Jeremy Hill pretended to shred a Terrible Towel, and the Steelers rolled  the Bengals after that - SBNation.com

good tiems.

Quotes About Steelers Fans. QuotesGram

i will be using this.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

So weird how he left on a cart and was back in the game 5 minutes later.  Gosh, he must be really tough!

He would have been back in 2 minutes, but they had to do open chest heart massage to keep him alive while his drama queen moment passed,

So glad to be rid of Roethlisberger's constant bullshit. He may be second only to Whines as my most-despised player ever. It's going to suck seeing him in a gold jacket in Canton. 🤢

And that Antonio Brown flop in the playoff game was really something. 🙄 Personal foul calls should be reviewable. They really should.

Archived