Okay, Preseason Is Over - It's Stealer Week

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I can't find Carman though (I don't believe that's him in red, looks like Scharping) ... If he's not there that's a bad sign for him

IMG_20220910_143803.jpg

Was thinking the same (similar) thing.  Where's Carman.

Want to see if he is inactive tomorrow.

If not, it is only because the late ads will be until they get up to speed.

18 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Wasn't Bonkers a later version of the Dixie Electric Company?  That was in Hamilton. 

The square piss trough island I remember was at the Cincinnati Gardens. 

Yes, I think i was previously Dixie Electric Company and you're right, it was Hamilton.

I thought the Norwood White Castle was the state capitol building of Kentucky until I was 22 years old.

Game day rain chances per local channel 19 weather

1:00.... 16%

2:00... 44% and scattered thunderstorms

3:00... 61% and thunderstorms

4:00 ... 83% ... thunderstorms

5:00... 89%... thunderstorms

Temps mid 70's

Hold on to the f'n ball!

Hi All, long time member here. I mostly just come to read and get updates. My brother and I have season tickets. He last minute cannot go today. I have 5 seats in section 310. If anyone is interested in going, let me know and I’ll transfer them to you. Not interested in selling, just want to make sure we have some Benglas fans in the seats. Who Dey!

On 9/9/2022 at 7:26 PM, T-Dub said:

probably, hopefully, removed long ago

like this but on bare concrete

nnQqVdP.jpg

That IS supposed to be a sink, but when a guy's gotta go anything plumbed in can be a urinal.

They had those at Hara Arena in Dayton - hockey - and between periods everybody would jam the bathroom to make room for more beer.  I was there with a buddy and we had to squeeze in to use the round "urinal" once.  I was at the 6 o'clock spot, Bill forced his way in at 2 o'clock.  Nobody knew we knew each other, so as a joke he made eye contact with me and said in his best "limp wrist" voice.... "Hey there!  Nice penis!"

It cracked me up.  But what was even funnier was how quick the dudes between us zipped up and backed out.  It was like a fire drill.  Lol.  :)

Archived