Okay, Preseason Is Over - It's Stealer Week

3 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

I wish I was as confident.  As you pointed out, his appendix burst.  That means he had full abdominal surgery.  They have to flush the abdominal cavity in that case.  He’s not going to know how good he is until he gets hit.  

I know why they keep the starters out, but I’m a bit worried about a new OL that needs to gel and Joe B coming off surgery. 

i am also here.

I know we thumped them, but they beefed up and got healthy on defense, and added offensie weapons, they have no QB, but you can score a lot throwing slants to stars like johnson and pickens and running with Harris. they could andy dalton(qb does nothing but get rid of ball to an actual good player) us IF their defense can slow us down.

i am hopeful but will be surprised if we thump them.

• AmishBengalFan changed the title to Okay, Preseason Is Over - It's Stealer Week
12 hours ago, T-Dub said:

No argument here, if he'd been wearing the other jersey he'd be heading to the HoF.  

no shit, if he would have been a stealer and playing the same way.. ALL PRO every year... I loved him too.. he took no shit from those bitches.. 

Ah yes, the first 2-3 weeks of college football..  Featuring exciting match-ups like Iowa vs Central Kansas Tech or Ohio State vs Pigknuckle A&M.   Will they cover the 30 point spread? Boy I can't wait to find out!

I can't afford to place a bet big enough to make these tune-up punching bag games watchable. 

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ah yes, the first 2-3 weeks of college football..  Featuring exciting match-ups like Iowa vs Central Kansas Tech or Ohio State vs Pigknuckle A&M.   Will they cover the 30 point spread? Boy I can't wait to find out!

I can't afford to place a bet big enough to make these tune-up punching bag games watchable. 

there like multiple top 25 matchups in week one.  Buckeyes and Notre Dame are both top 5.  Oregon and Georgia play, #11 and 3. Cincy and Arkansas both top 25.. pretty damn good slate.  And I agree I am more excited about the Bengals, but this weekend will be pretty good. 

10 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Archived