Trump/FBI

Jamie_B

39 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Apparently some of these documents were HCS

which is human intelligence 

meaning our assets or spies or investigators 

that puts them at risk

Weird how all those CIA sources started getting killed after he took office,  Just a coincidence I'm sure..

iynj5rrmi4l91.jpg?width=779&auto=webp&s=

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

In the constant barrage of stuff coming out of his admin, did I miss this?

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/575384-cia-admits-to-losing-dozens-of-informants-around-the-world-nyt/

I'm confident that history will show Russia played on our deeply rooted racism to help get their stooge elected, then pumped him for everything he could lay hands on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-concealed-details-of-his-face-to-face-encounters-with-putin-from-senior-officials-in-administration/2019/01/12/65f6686c-1434-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html

28 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Holy shit I did miss this.

Not sure about the Russian thing, but the current talk is Trump is so deep in debit that he did this to sell it off to the Saudi's who want nukes. 

9 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Holy shit I did miss this.

Not sure about the Russian thing, but the current talk is Trump is so deep in debit that he did this to sell it off to the Saudi's who want nukes. 

Kind of hard to offer even a halfway plausible reason why he'd be holding on to anything that technical other than espionage.  

He was probably selling shit to whoever had the cash but I still think Russia has something on him.  Most likely a sex tape and most likely involving underage girls.

Trump should be hanged.  If his stupid fuckin' qult want to fight about it, that's fine too.  They won't be getting statues this time.  Root this cancer out for good.

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

he is a stain on US history.  I wish they would actually charge him and throw his ass in jail, I know that will never happen but it would be great. 

I'm not particularly hopeful but it is possible.  If they let a president sell/trade top secret intel without consequences we may as well just lower the flag.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

A former President stole Top Secret info to sell & trade and we aren't going to do shit about it.

I certainly get the Trump dislike but do you really believe that?  The upper echelons have operated under the format of "Plausible Deniability" since Watergate.  I doubt if Trump could even be allowed to see and especially have copies of many documents including nuclear launch codes and other crap like that.

He seemed to be the type of person that would be looking for the Presidents Book of Secrets....who really killed JFK, Jimmy Hoffa and Marilyn Monroe and if Aliens are real sort of thing...maybe dreaming about a Trump golf course on some planet in outer space.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, westside bengal said:

I certainly get the Trump dislike but do you really believe that? 

100%, we know he's Putin's bitch and we know he stole 100's of files up to & including Top Secret & SCI - a lot of which is now missing.  He lied about stealing them, lied about having them then lied and said he returned them.  True to form, now that he's cornered he's lying about why.

JFK and Marilyn Monroe are other people so we can rule out him caring about that.

It really is by far the simplest explanation.

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2022 at 9:34 PM, westside bengal said:

I certainly get the Trump dislike but do you really believe that?  The upper echelons have operated under the format of "Plausible Deniability" since Watergate.  I doubt if Trump could even be allowed to see and especially have copies of many documents including nuclear launch codes and other crap like that.

He seemed to be the type of person that would be looking for the Presidents Book of Secrets....who really killed JFK, Jimmy Hoffa and Marilyn Monroe and if Aliens are real sort of thing...maybe dreaming about a Trump golf course on some planet in outer space.

i dont know if he was looking to sell anything but as President he does get access to classified stuff, remember he couldn't be bothered to read the daily briefings? Also remember he was showing foreign dignitaries that were at mara lago pictures of classified drone strike hits we were doing on his phone in front of people who didnt have clearance let alone read in to that program. 

He absolutely had access, and was absolutely careless with it. 

On 9/6/2022 at 3:03 AM, T-Dub said:

100%, we know he's Putin's bitch and we know he stole 100's of files up to & including Top Secret & SCI - a lot of which is now missing.  He lied about stealing them, lied about having them then lied and said he returned them.  True to form, now that he's cornered he's lying about why.

JFK and Marilyn Monroe are other people so we can rule out him caring about that.

It really is by far the simplest explanation.

TS/SCI.... AND HCS

The HCS part bothers me the most as that means it's Human Collected, meaning either our spies or assets got the data, which now puts them at risk.

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

TS/SCI.... AND HCS

The HCS part bothers me the most as that means it's Human Collected, meaning either our spies or assets got the data, which now puts them at risk.

Yes, as discussed above he almost certainly sold a bunch of them out (literally sold) and they were killed.

He is a traitor to this country many times over.  Only one of those 2 things are going to survive this - Trump or the USA -  & it absolutely confuses and frustrates me to no end that some people still choose that bloated orange shitsack.

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

How about an investigation inti Hillary'tapes she conviniately shredded or disposed of ...

You seem to forget her unlawfull transgressions..

Seems the progressives don't care about unlawfullness when it comes to protecting their ideological agenda...

What about her e-mails?

6 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

How about an investigation inti Hillary'tapes she conviniately shredded or disposed of ...

You seem to forget her unlawfull transgressions..

Seems the progressives don't care about unlawfullness when it comes to protecting their ideological agenda...

What do you think the congress made her sit in front of them for how many hours for? 

This is whataboutism

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...