Good, brief read on the OL

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

Ive allways been a Bengal oline fan..

Im feelin it with these 5 ..

Big powerful and professional glass eaters..

Truly excited to watch them emerge into the top Oline in the league soon..

22 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Same shit, different players.  

Here's the front 7..

Hendrickson....82.0

Hill....................64.9..sack

Reader.............88.4

Hubbard..........57.0

Wilson.............86.7

Pratt...........  ...73.0

Gaither, Bailey and Johnston

non factors limited snaps ..

Joe Burrow is ALWAYS going to take sacks, that’s just the type of game he plays. That said, come talk to me after week four. Yesterday was the first that offense has played together since the SB, it’s ok that they looked rusty. Hell, why wouldn’t they look rusty? One game in seventeen…who cares? 

12 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

If it meant not getting the #1 Seed…or the difference between a Division Championship and a Wild Card, I’m certain they will care. 

Yes..

Just a bad loss attributed to poor

Oline play for the most part.

No glass eaters yesterday..

Anxious to see an improvement this week..

18 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Same shit, different players.  

They haven't played together.  That was there first time under live fire, and it was against one of the Better Dlines in the league.  That is My only bitch, they should have played at least a Quarter together in each of the last two preseason games.  You've gotta be beside each other under live fire to figure out what happens when it's real!!  But the Athletes are there, they just have to gel.

40 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

They haven't played together.  That was there first time under live fire, and it was against one of the Better Dlines in the league.  That is My only bitch, they should have played at least a Quarter together in each of the last two preseason games.  You've gotta be beside each other under live fire to figure out what happens when it's real!!  But the Athletes are there, they just have to gel.

I totally agree.  This should right itself in a few weeks, but still...

19 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

If it meant not getting the #1 Seed…or the difference between a Division Championship and a Wild Card, I’m certain they will care. 

The Packers and the Titans lost by a combined 43 points in Week 1 of last season (Lions & Cardinals, respectively).  Both won their division and were the #1 seed in the playoffs.

9 minutes ago, Dautcom08 said:

The Packers and the Titans lost by a combined 43 points in Week 1 of last season (Lions & Cardinals, respectively).  Both won their division and were the #1 seed in the playoffs.

All well, good, and true. 

The original statement had the question "who cares?" The response was they will if it costs them the aforementioned opportunities--not when. 

19 hours ago, spicoli said:

Joe Burrow is ALWAYS going to take sacks, that’s just the type of game he plays. That said, come talk to me after week four. Yesterday was the first that offense has played together since the SB, it’s ok that they looked rusty. Hell, why wouldn’t they look rusty? One game in seventeen…who cares? 

Sacks here & there, sure.  7 in one game? Christ, I hope not. 

Archived