2022 Regular Season Game 1 - Stealers at Bengals 9/11/22 Game thread

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Kinda surprised to see the Stooler faithful still have no problem scoring tickets even on opening day after a SB run

You have to figure 20%+ of season tickets are purchased by resellers.  Probably more since the Bengals appear to be a winner. 

3 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

You have to figure 20%+ of season tickets are purchased by resellers.  Probably more since the Bengals appear to be a winner. 

IDK most other games I watch the stands aren't 60/40 home & away fans.   Got used to it when 8-8 was the baseline but I expected more from a home opener against Shitsburgh.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

IDK most other games I watch the stands aren't 60/40 home & away fans.   Got used to it when 8-8 was the baseline but I expected more from a home opener against Shitsburgh.

Most other team's fans have little interest in coming to Cincinnati.  Not a top destination.  Easy trip for Squealer fans.  I still bet most of those tickets were from resellers.  According to Bengals they have nearly sold out season tickets?

Too much blame to go around. 

Yes, Burrow was under pressure all day but he still needs to learn to throw the ball away, and he did make some poor choices on  a couple of the INTs where he threw into double coverage. 

Our OL needs to get it together fast. Asking Volson to go up against Hayward and Watt your very first game is a tall order, and he got eaten alive. Hopefully he will learn from this and get better. 

Chase getting flagged for taunting after an incompletion-DUMB.

You can’t help an injury to the long snapper, but you can advise him on what to do if it’s a bad snap. That’s on the coaches.

No complaints on the defense. 

This loss really sucks. 🤬

2 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

... I hope it's torn off the bone and gets a terminal infection. 

I do as well, but dont be hoping for excess...considered its us Bengals, that is gonna fuck us in some way or form and im not talking about the loss...

Paranoid as hell after what happened today.

4 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

TJ Watt did this cheap shot on Burrow ... And then later got injured #Karma 

Not the first time he's done that actually. His last play which he was penalized for by ripping off a players helmet was a bit much also.

He's a dirty player trying to live up to his brother's career...fuck him.

2 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

No complaints on the defense. 

This loss really sucks. 🤬

I thought they looked faster & the teamwork was outstanding.  Really nice job flying to the ball and not letting all the turnovers get them down.

I was hoping they'd get a pick 6 or something to end it, they deserved the W if anyone did.

1 minute ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Not the first time he's done that actually. His last play which he was penalized for by ripping of a players helmet was a bit much also.

He's a dirty player trying to live up to his brother's career...fuck him.

It's how that team is coached.  When you've got coaches pulling hair and tripping people it's obviously part of their game plan.

Archived