2022 Regular Season Game 1 - Stealers at Bengals 9/11/22 Game thread

54 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Oline is gonna take some time to gel and play together

If only they had some games that didn't count where they could face other teams just for some practice & shake the rust off..  They could call it the "Before Season".

:ninja:

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Honestly? They needed to get punched in the mouth.  Acting like they got extra credit for last year, all the SB talk.  Just win the game in front of you, y'know?

I get that, we also have a hard 2nd half of the season so we really do need to win alot in the first half of it

22 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

So...how many of us are already considered flukes now???  Im starting to believe it.  Three turnovers by our so called revamped O-line including a pick 6, latest turnover leads to offensive TD by the Squeels, Burrow sill being hit much too much and an all around malaise...

Pisses me the fuck off. We should played sone of the ststers on preseason...maybe some of this would not be happening.

Al least the defense for the most part seems to be in form.

I agree the starters should've played some.  Big mistake.  Soft NFL now.

So, their headhunting knocks Higgins out for at least one game and they don't get a penalty.

Bengals' Defense stops them on 3rd-and-goal and a mystery flag gets thrown so the Stealers can basically walk the ball in.

Stealers continue to get preferential treatment...fuck.  Refs continue to flat out cheat so the Stealers can win games.

Fuck the Squealers.

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Honestly? They needed to get punched in the mouth.  Acting like they got extra credit for last year, all the SB talk.  Just win the game in front of you, y'know?

Definitely agree with that comment.  2021 is history. Time to make things for THIS SEASON.

Archived