The Good, Bad, and Ugly from Week 1

The Good

• Hayden Hurst, makes his own first downs.  
  • Run game first half, nice to see 5yd chunks on 1st and 2nd down.
  • DEFENSE!  Thank you!

The Bad

• Offense.  Is it the players?  The execution?  The O-Line?  Shitty Zac Taylor schematics?
  • The Redzone Offense - as above!
  • Kicking a FG on 3rd-8.  I know the reason, but jeez, just have a go at the 8yds to keep the drive alive.

The Ugly

• Allowing Minkah to abuse us, we need to stand-up to bullies.
  • Mike Thomas - scared of Minkah.  That should have been a TD!  Bring me a WR who doesn't mind being hit!
  • Zac and Brian's love of Perine.  Yeah he can block, but why are we throwing to him out wide, he can run around light-pole to get open.

10 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

He said he wasn't sure if he got in. Was focused on his feet placement, not the ball. 

The Stealers would have celebrated.  We are not ruthless enough, we need to have a mindset of win at all costs.  Think you're close, celebrate like you've been there before!

5 hours ago, Spotto said:

The Stealers would have celebrated.  We are not ruthless enough, we need to have a mindset of win at all costs.  Think you're close, celebrate like you've been there before!

I don't want to root for a team that kneecaps people and cheats at every opportunity.  I don't care that the media and NFL celebrate them for doing it or if they get to be a so-called dynasty based on HGH and cheapshots.  It's built on lies and doesn't mean anything.

The Bengals win games by playing better football than the opponent.  "Winning" any other way is bullshit & counts for nothing.

8 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

He said if they reviewed it it would be a td. The pic of the ref starring at chase foot and ball right in front of him is bit obvious what they wanted. 

I think he was staring at the lump in Ja'Marr's jock strap.

Anger, not attempt at cheap humor (for a change, I know...)

Archived