J-E-T-S Week

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

So either Cleveland's D is bad or the Jets are a team to worry about.

Either way we are now in must win territory.

Cleveland's secondary is bad, but the way we are playing, I would say that we need to worry about every team, including the Jets.  

4 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

The browns looked like they were paid off to not defend the last 2 jets scores

it was wild, i dunno if they saw shit on film and got something different, but MAN they shit the bed twice in a row my kid and i were like "omg wtf why didnt they cover him" like they thought they had safety help and the safety was at home sleeping.

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

They hung 31 on a decent Cleveland defense—with Joe the Flacco.

Always a tough building to play in, but if there was a time to get it going, here it is…

i think the only way the jets beat us is is Barrios returns deep on us often or takes one for a score, or some tricky Barrios plays. Their pass rush has Lawson, who is good, but thats it.  we actually should be able to stop these guys, and run all over them, browns ran for nearly 200 yards.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

B

L

O

C

K

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK

this looks like the week, best rusher is Lawson, who is good but he isnt half what Parsons is, AND we should be able to run as i mentioned about the browns tossed almost 200 on the ground, so if we can slow Lawson and run on them its bombs away..

2 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

this looks like the week, best rusher is Lawson, who is good but he isnt half what Parsons is, AND we should be able to run as i mentioned about the browns tossed almost 200 on the ground, so if we can slow Lawson and run on them its bombs away..

Next 10 days we have a chance to be at .500

3 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Cleveland's secondary is bad, but the way we are playing, I would say that we need to worry about every team, including the Jets.  

this. so much.

Bengals have lost to two 7+ point underdogs in the first two weeks.  they have sucked balls. so yeah, they need to worry about every team.

20 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Honestly I  think we will be 1-3 or 0-4....after Miami performance that is not a cakewalk . I actually think  our season  is shot.  It's gonna take a shitload work to convince  me otherwise...

We're one game out of 1st 

👀

22 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Honestly I  think we will be 1-3 or 0-4....after Miami performance that is not a cakewalk . I actually think  our season  is shot.  It's gonna take a shitload work to convince  me otherwise...

Hard to argue .

Every game will be a nail biter from what weve seen up to now.

Ill ride with Jaime and hope that they get to 2-2 but it'll be haed.

25 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

I actually think  our season  is shot.

Even if it is technically not "shot"--meaning they squeak in as the winner of a shit division, or on-the-road-wildcard--the expectations of being anywhere close to Glendale in February, will be definitely damaged.  

its pretty fun how a fanbase that watched andy dalton never sniff a playoff win for a decade, is now "SB CHAMPS OR BUST" mentality.

its 2 games, we lost 2 in a row twice last year, we lost to teams like the jets and bears as well, somehow the games being first make the season a bust though?

there is no question this team added talent in many spots and lost essentially nothing aside from Ogunjobi, Losing Samples blocking isnt ideal, but its not a season changer. 

we dont need to sneak into the playoffs guys, there are 15 god damn games left. if we are 2-5 or 2-6 creeping up on the mid season mark, we are in trouble. as the end of that schedule is potentially brutal. We are 1.5 games behind hosting a playoff game again. 

The ravens play the patriots, bills and us the next 3 games. they likely lose to the bills, they should beat the patriots, so if we can win that one they are 1-2 making them 2-3 on the season. 

Steelers play the browns, jets and bills. so loss to the bills, jets a toss up and browns they should lose id think? they could be 0-3 in those and 1-4 on the season, or 2-3 also reasonable possibility.

Browns play the steelers falcons and chargers. if they beat pitt, lose to chargers and 50/50 on falcons who lost two very close games against the rams and saints, so either 3-2 or 2-3 for them is most likely.

we play the jets dolphins and ravens. if bates and apple continue to play like shit, all three could be tough, i have a feeling we will see a lot of Dax in the dolphins game with 3 safety sets.

so if we can win all 3 we could lead the division, we go 2-1 and we are 2-3 likely middle of the pack still, if we go 1-2 we are 1-4 and need to go on a run before shit is too big a hill to climb.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I wish the Bengals were playing a better team, as I believe they play down or up to their competition at this point. 

I have not given up.

Far from it.

What I think the Bengals could use and love to see is a bit of Sam Wyche creativity and fire.

I've already complained about how long it takes to get the play called, to the line and run.

Assuming the other team knows our tendencies so well its like they have our playbook, don't give them time

to read and react.

Call the play on the sideline before going in.  Silent or quick count, one step drop and the ball is out of Joe's hand

before the opposing D knows they are even there.

No huddle, sugar huddle, something.

JMHO and off the soap box.

27 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

He has been doing that there as I don’t even know if he has hardly played.  He should’ve just stayed here.  We could use him as Sample is a Bum. 

…and the Jets came back to beat the Browns.  C.J.’s cheerleading effect?

:shrug:  

14 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

From what I saw of the game the Browns' secondary was somewhat disturbingly poor.  Some guys looked disinterested.

Ha! Good thing we don't have that probahahahhhh shit.

:FeelsBad-min:

Sweet baby Touchdown Jesus please don't allow us another loss to the Jets.  We still mourn 2009 and ask you spare us this, in your Holy Booth Review.  Omaha, Hut-hut, hike.

Archived