Anti Joe comment...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jason-whitlock-compares-full-himself-170248992.html

Jason Whitlock compares 'full of himself' Joe Burrow to Josh Rosen, RG3

Dave Clark, Cincinnati Enquirer

Tue, September 20, 2022, 1:02 PM

Josh Rosen, now a backup quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, has a 3-13 record in 16 NFL starts over parts of three seasons, with 12 touchdowns and 21 interceptions.
Robert Griffin III, now an NFL analyst for ESPN, had a 16-26 record in 42 NFL starts over parts of seven seasons. After his AP Offensive Rookie of the Year season with Washington in 2012 (3,200 passing yards, 20 touchdown passes, 5 INTs, in addition to 815 rushing yards and seven TDs), RG3 had 23 TD passes and 25 INTs.
Joe Burrow led the Cincinnati Bengals to Super Bowl 56 in his second NFL season, with a league-leading 70.4 percent completion percentage and 8.9 yards gained per pass attempt, with 34 TD passes and 14 interceptions after a rookie season cut short by injury that included 13 TD passes and five INTs in 10 games. He's got 537 passing yards with three TD passes and four INTs through two games this season.
"Fearless" podcast co-host Jason Whitlock tweeted Tuesday that Burrow is "chasing social media fame, and he's certainly full of himself," also comparing Burrow to a "high-class Josh Rosen" as well as RG3.

Fascinating. The more I think about this, Joe Burrow is sounding more and more like RG3... the football player, not the broadcaster.
Quote Tweet

Brett Rule

@bwrule
· 3h
Replying to @WhitlockJason
Go back at look at the tape from last year’s Super Bowl. Rams come out of the tunnel for introductions - every single player has their helmet on. Bengals come out of the tunnel for introductions - every single player has their helmet on - EXCEPT - Joe Burrow. Poser.

Joe Burrow might be high-class Josh Rosen. Burrow is a bit woke, chasing social media fame, and he's certainly full of himself. I'm re-evaluating my Joe Burrow position. Stay tuned. TJ provoked an epiphany yesterday.

@WhitlockJason
· 4h
I got to say this, if he were black, we may have been quicker to call out the B.S. around Joe Burrow.

7 hours ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jason-whitlock-compares-full-himself-170248992.html

Jason Whitlock compares 'full of himself' Joe Burrow to Josh Rosen, RG3

Dave Clark, Cincinnati Enquirer

Tue, September 20, 2022, 1:02 PM

Josh Rosen, now a backup quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, has a 3-13 record in 16 NFL starts over parts of three seasons, with 12 touchdowns and 21 interceptions.
Robert Griffin III, now an NFL analyst for ESPN, had a 16-26 record in 42 NFL starts over parts of seven seasons. After his AP Offensive Rookie of the Year season with Washington in 2012 (3,200 passing yards, 20 touchdown passes, 5 INTs, in addition to 815 rushing yards and seven TDs), RG3 had 23 TD passes and 25 INTs.
Joe Burrow led the Cincinnati Bengals to Super Bowl 56 in his second NFL season, with a league-leading 70.4 percent completion percentage and 8.9 yards gained per pass attempt, with 34 TD passes and 14 interceptions after a rookie season cut short by injury that included 13 TD passes and five INTs in 10 games. He's got 537 passing yards with three TD passes and four INTs through two games this season.
"Fearless" podcast co-host Jason Whitlock tweeted Tuesday that Burrow is "chasing social media fame, and he's certainly full of himself," also comparing Burrow to a "high-class Josh Rosen" as well as RG3.

Fascinating. The more I think about this, Joe Burrow is sounding more and more like RG3... the football player, not the broadcaster.
Quote Tweet

Brett Rule

@bwrule
· 3h
Replying to @WhitlockJason
Go back at look at the tape from last year’s Super Bowl. Rams come out of the tunnel for introductions - every single player has their helmet on. Bengals come out of the tunnel for introductions - every single player has their helmet on - EXCEPT - Joe Burrow. Poser.

Joe Burrow might be high-class Josh Rosen. Burrow is a bit woke, chasing social media fame, and he's certainly full of himself. I'm re-evaluating my Joe Burrow position. Stay tuned. TJ provoked an epiphany yesterday.

@WhitlockJason
· 4h
I got to say this, if he were black, we may have been quicker to call out the B.S. around Joe Burrow.

Thats just Jason trying to stay relevent in a shark pool of nfl analysts.

Hes fadibg.

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

A big ol' image.jpeg.46384f6bfb754c97eddb6dca49906448.jpeg Andy Dalton face palm...

It just dawned on me and I realize who Jason Whitlock is.

What a complete nit wit trying to come up with something relevant to say

and too stupid to realize how stupid he is.

I feel like deleting the original post.

He was just the first one out of the box…he is not going to be the last. The next one(s) may be from the left side of the aisle—will the responses to the tugging on Superman’s cape be any less hateful? 

Should the Bengals stumble further out of the box, the jackals will be coming for Joe. It’s what they do…it’s all they do. Could do without reading it myself, but that’s entertainment. 

14 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

He was just the first one out of the box…he is not going to be the last. The next one(s) may be from the left side of the aisle—will the responses to the tugging on Superman’s cape be any less hateful? 

Should the Bengals stumble further out of the box, the jackals will be coming for Joe. It’s what they do…it’s all they do. Could do without reading it myself, but that’s entertainment. 

Truth, if he wasn't a phenomenal QB they wouldn't be talking about him at all.  No one gives a shit about Kenny Pickett.  

Hot takes about Burrow get them clicks.  Who knows what they truly believe about anything?

Archived