Jerseys?

23 minutes ago, Cat said:

Where do you all get your non-official jerseys? I used to get mine at Koch's when I came in for a visit, but I don't get to do that anymore. Those were pretty affordable, but they don't list them online.

By “non-official” I assume you may mean “non-Nike”? 

On 9/25/2022 at 2:23 AM, Cat said:

Yeah pretty much - same quality as what you can buy at Koch's - minus the Esiasason type spelling. :8_laughing:

Thanks, Gents.

Lol.... still have that one!  

Eshoeason.jpg

Archived Thread:  https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/79775-boomer-eshoeason/ 

3 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

I really want a Joe Burrow OSU jersey. I found gray ones online but they seem shady sites. Any ideas? 

https://www.darynashop.com/products/ohio-state-buckeyes-heather-gray-joe-burrow-gridiron-gray-ii-limited-3d-jersey-dmgl79is?variant=1000004235991375

If you go to the link that Jamie_B posted ^^^^^ you can search Ohio State Jerseys and it says they do custom name and numbers.

3 hours ago, MULLY said:

Guys, I could be wrong, but I think when he says "non-official" he's not talking about a Chinese knock off, he's talking about a "non-Authentic" jersey that costs 350 dollars. Probably looking for the 69.95 jersey.

Thanks, Mully - correct.

19 hours ago, MULLY said:

Guys, I could be wrong, but I think when he says "non-official" he's not talking about a Chinese knock off, he's talking about a "non-Authentic" jersey that costs 350 dollars. Probably looking for the 69.95 jersey.

there is no $69.96 jersey.

There is the $99 nike "Legend"  "jersey which is t shirt thin screen printed with jersey like tags

there is the screen printed everytihng for $129 Nike "Game" Jersey, which is the jersey style base with screen print

there is the $159 Nike "Limited" which is the same jersey base material as the "Game" but with basic stitched numbers and name.

Then there is the $369 Nike "Vapor Elite" which is essentially the on field jersey cut to be worn by normal humans.

all of which are available from Fanatics.com and the pro shop and dicks sports and nflshop, etc. All of which are also available for slightly variable prices for custom name vs pre printed players, price difference for superbowl patch, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 3:18 PM, GoBengals said:

there is no $69.96 jersey.

There is the $99 nike "Legend"  "jersey which is t shirt thin screen printed with jersey like tags

there is the screen printed everytihng for $129 Nike "Game" Jersey, which is the jersey style base with screen print

there is the $159 Nike "Limited" which is the same jersey base material as the "Game" but with basic stitched numbers and name.

Then there is the $369 Nike "Vapor Elite" which is essentially the on field jersey cut to be worn by normal humans.

all of which are available from Fanatics.com and the pro shop and dicks sports and nflshop, etc. All of which are also available for slightly variable prices for custom name vs pre printed players, price difference for superbowl patch, etc.

Ryan, you're the last person I expect to take that 69.95 price literally. You know the point I was making.

Archived