Jets Game Day Thread

6 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Now is the time where I point out how this team is one high snap and deflected pass away from the #1 seed and 3-0 ...

no, everyone sucks, everyone should be fired, all the players are bad, the oline ickups were a bill of goods, and bengals were just lucky last year and zac is in over his head somehow even though he called us to the SB which was played like 7 months ago,.

5 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

Sacks for Jesus

ha

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Hate to say it ... But Perine hits the hole better than Mixon now. 

this is foolish. mixon doesnt have holes to hit, Perine is running behind 9 blockers. 8 minimum. 

The issue with the run game might be Mixon ... 

its not, are you drinking a bunch or just not even watching the formations and players in the game?

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

NOW a quarterback keeper on short yardage?

Where was that the last two weeks?

it was at the bottom of the playobook because our franchise QB was in the hospital for a week after surgery. 

Ok that's it ... Start Perine next week 

He's getting 5 a clip with a 9 man box

someonw he is awesome for having 8 blockers vs 9 in the box, but mixon has 5 blockers and 7-8 in the box... mixon is also banged up i assume since he limped off earlier on the sideline.

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Keep in mind he took over well into the 4th quarter against a defense that was already beat.

That being said he's doing a nice job as closer.  Consistent 2nd effort goes a long way.

didnt even consider that defense is also quite tired, good point as well.

Mixon dances too much this year. 

Perine just pounds it for 5 yards up the middle. 

mixon has no holes to run through, give yourself a break.

5 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Bengals insist on making this stuff close. Can't have an easy win

its almost like its the NFL or something. the Chiefs lost to the colts, the bills lost to miami, titans beat a far more talented raiders team. crazy.

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I think Apple has reverted to his old form...

he has always been trash. he just doesnt always get picked on. which is strange tbh. cause he sucks.

5 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Zac made some dumb decisions again

sucks that there are 31 flawless nfl coaches out there and we have the only one who isnt perfect on sundays. seems to always happen to just us. 🤨

5 hours ago, BengalBuck said:

I just call them Zac Attacks. Happens too often.

super cool. you should make shirts. 

5 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Now if we can get Mixon going again the team will be heading in the right direction

jets been commenting all week how the DL was thirst to "get right" against the bengals, their gameplan seems to obviously have been to stop the run and make us beat you passing, which is really really really funny, but the way we protected so far isnt a terrible idea. they just forgot that they suck as pass rush and we made them pay for that silly gameplan.

9 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

4CF017F6-8919-4F4B-8D3E-24D856145EE0.jpeg.bd97868113ad71f4e73e6c66981e5a67.jpeg

——————————————————

sucks that there are 31 flawless nfl coaches out there and we have the only one who isnt perfect on sundays. seems to always happen to just us. 🤨

I never understand why some people feel the need to reply to a statement in such a manner.  TigerJ@w’s statement is spot on.  The play-calling was frequently suspect, but especially so near the end of the first half.

There is NOTHING in TigerJ@w’s statement that suggests that it “seems to only happen to us” or that Zac needs to be “perfect.”

IMO, your attack on TigerJ@w’s post is misguided.

24 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

no, everyone sucks, everyone should be fired, all the players are bad, the oline ickups were a bill of goods, and bengals were just lucky last year and zac is in over his head somehow even though he called us to the SB which was played like 7 months ago,.

ha

this is foolish. mixon doesnt have holes to hit, Perine is running behind 9 blockers. 8 minimum. 

its not, are you drinking a bunch or just not even watching the formations and players in the game?

it was at the bottom of the playobook because our franchise QB was in the hospital for a week after surgery. 

someonw he is awesome for having 8 blockers vs 9 in the box, but mixon has 5 blockers and 7-8 in the box... mixon is also banged up i assume since he limped off earlier on the sideline.

its almost like its the NFL or something. the Chiefs lost to the colts, the bills lost to miami, titans beat a far more talented raiders team. crazy.

he has always been trash. he just doesnt always get picked on. which is strange tbh. cause he sucks.

jets been commenting all week how the DL was thirst to "get right" against the bengals, their gameplan seems to obviously have been to stop the run and make us beat you passing, which is really really really funny, but the way we protected so far isnt a terrible idea. they just forgot that they suck as pass rush and we made them pay for that silly gameplan.

Damn Dude, you having a bad day?  😂 He did make bad decisions.  Did I say other HCs are perfect?  I am talking about Zac.  He should’ve kicked a FG the one time he called a stupid pitch run play to Chase on 4th Down and used up a TO.  I believe we would have went up three scores.  He also made a bonehead call to not run the ball and eat up some clock as the Jets had all three timeouts left.  Did I say he needed to be perfect? Nope but, he needs to pull his head out sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I never understand why some people feel the need to reply to a statement in such a manner.  TigerJ@w’s statement is spot on.  The play-calling was frequently suspect, but especially so near the end of the first half.

There is NOTHING in TigerJ@w’s statement that suggests that it “seems to only happen to us” or that Zac needs to be “perfect.”

IMO, your attack on TigerJ@w’s post is misguided.

Thanks Dude!  I posted at almost the same time you did.  I didn’t say he needed to be perfect as you stated but, he needs to work on getting better at times. That is all I am really trying to get across. I am a Zac supporter for sure. 

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

ha

That LB for the Jets that was hurt late in the game, #56? He was shadowing Mixon all game in run and pass and was quite effective 

Archived