Fins Almost A Week

44 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Huge game

Beat the Undefeated Dolphins and the national conversation changes back to us being the team to beat.

Also the debut of the White Helmets, should be a loud crowd.

I might call it a big game if it wasn't TNF.  Those are always a coin flip if not a complete clown show. Coming off a road game with only 3 days to prepare? 8:15pm kickoff? Total BS. This is the one TNF game a year that I watch.  Such a shitty product that does nothing but illustrate that the NFL dgaf so long as it makes them one extra dollar. It's like a preseason game that counts.

26 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Did you happen to notice that the ads for the game in London are being billed as “Sunday Morning Football”? 

Wait until they have one in Australia—it will be “Tomorrow Morning or Afternoon Football”

Just think, they could be playing Yesterday Night Football in Tokyo right now.  That's a lotta yen to leave just sitting on the chabudai

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Hope so, tho I promise nobody will be raping little boys in the showers.  We don't need to go "full" Penn State.

Pedo_Bear_with_sign.jpg

Or Ohio State, or Michigan, or Michigan State.  It’s like it was a requirement in the Big 10 to have some sicko as part of your athletic program. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I might call it a big game if it wasn't TNF.  Those are always a coin flip if not a complete clown show. Coming off a road game with only 3 days to prepare? 8:15pm kickoff? Total BS. This is the one TNF game a year that I watch.  Such a shitty product that does nothing but illustrate that the NFL dgaf so long as it makes them one extra dollar. It's like a preseason game that counts.

It’s not like the PA complains.  They want the money too. 

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

May as well keep it going. 

White-out conditions expected. 

our fanbase is too stupid to pull that off, should be a decent amount, but id bet MAYBE 50/50

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Tua left the game wobbly legged (concussion) and they let him come back in. 

If the NFL wasn't a sham he would have to sit out Thursday night on protocol. 

they CLAIM non concussion... i am suspicious..

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Hope so, tho I promise nobody will be raping little boys in the showers.  We don't need to go "full" Penn State.

Pedo_Bear_with_sign.jpg

lol

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

i cant figure out how they cant figure this out, there has to be a better way. 

18 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Someone has to burst those fins and their fans bubble, might as well be the Bengals.

im in.

Archived