Fins Almost A Week

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Are you guys actually concerned about that QBs health, or is it related to whether or not the Fins get to play him against us next week?

Be honest with yourselves.  You want it to be the former, but you know it's the latter.

With that confirmed, and it's about getting the W, just ask yourself - would you rather play a team on a short week with their starting QB denying an injury that is likely to make him play beneath his potential OR would you prefer to face another backup QB in the Trubisky / Rush / Flacco mold - QBs we traditionally make look really good and against whom we have a losing record this year - with practically no time to scout or game plan for?

If you want the W.... SINCE you want the W... you want Tungaviola to start. 

Pretty huge generalization there.  As someone who has seen concussions close up it is nothing to screw with.  No way Tua should have come back into that game and should be in protocol. Then again, he is a grown man and if he wants to lie his way out of it, well, that’s on him.  The information is out there.  You can lead a horse to water….

7 hours ago, saphead said:

If the NFL gave a flying shit about player safety we wouldn't be playing this stupid ass Thursday game at all.  

If they were smart the Thursday games would be played after both teams bye week. Sure,  you might not have games in week 2 and 3 but it would make the players happy (I've said this repeatedly btw). To make it really interesting make them mandatory throwback uni games. And  to make sure all teams get at least one national game, include the Thanksgiving games.

23 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Like Go said, probability of full-on-white-out at 50%. The average attendees will not get the memo…or care. 

I would imagine that a large percentage of fans will want to wear their Bengals gear…but there is only a small percentage that has any white Bengals gear.  

I will NOT be among those calling out the fans for not wearing white. 

🦗

43 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I will NOT be among those calling out the fans for not wearing white. 

No one should, really. It’s not an obligation of attendance. 

I am trying to think of any NFL game where the crowd has been all in the same attire? Seen it in some NBA and NHL matches, but smaller crowd sizes. 

Went to a CBJ Stanley Cup playoff game several years ago. They handed out blue t-shirts with some “Go Jackets” something on it. People were encouraged upon entry to wear it.

All well and good—except there was no size delineation, and all were mediums I think. I placed mine on my shoulder. 

Not quite a Blue-out that evening. 

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I like the idea of a white towel that has something about Ring of Honor night. That would allow for a "white out"

They're doing that for this game?  Damn they're really going all out for something that's only going to be shown outside of the area on a subscription streaming service late on a weeknight..   Seems like the Halloween MNF game would've made more sense for unveiling a new "costume".   It's like a premium dry aged steak served on a paper plate with a spork. 

Doing way too much for a TNF game. 

52 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

They're doing that for this game?  Damn they're really going all out for something that's only going to be shown outside of the area on a subscription streaming service late on a weeknight..   Seems like the Halloween MNF game would've made more sense for unveiling a new "costume".   It's like a premium dry aged steak served on a paper plate with a spork. 

Doing way too much for a TNF game. 

The last TNF game had over 15 mil viewers which was higher than last year when the game was on the NFL Network.   Not sure why TNF has to be the color rush game but it probably has to do with money???

9 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I like the idea of a white towel that has something about Ring of Honor night. That would allow for a "white out"

No way do I want to see a sell out crowd waiving white flags.

As for me, I am NOT going out and buying a white jersey just for this game.

I like my current collection of Bengals gear, tyvm.

I may wear my white Bengals polo shirt with something warm under it.

Archived