* Dolphins Game Night Thread *

2 minutes ago, Cricket said:

ooh, what did he say?  [I watched on Channel 9]

Talking about how he had a concussion himself on a Thursday night against the Eagles, and he convinced the docs he was ok but one of his teammates saw him and convinced one of the coaches he was not ok, and he is thankful his teammate did that.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I think he will be ok once the OLine can start run blocking better and opening some holes, when they got push he was getting the yards. 

He's taking what's there but I'm not seeing him shake anybody or break tackles.  Looking like just a guy rn.

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Talking about how he had a concussion himself on a Thursday night against the Eagles, and he convinced the docs he was ok but one of his teammates saw him and convinced one of the coaches he was not ok, and he is thankful his teammate did that.

That's what I've been saying: the "independent" doctors know who pays the bills and they're going to sign off on these guys unless they're missing a limb or bleeding from the ears. 

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

That's what I've been saying: the "independent" doctors know who pays the bills and they're going to sign off on these guys unless they're missing a limb or bleeding from the ears. 

And we know the Dolphins owner is shady as fuck

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

All of this is true. 

There needs to be a team of doctors who go to games like referees.  They have zero connection to any team and no one knows who will be there.  Make it so there is no way pressure can be put on them by owners, coaches, players, etc.

And who pay them?.......The NFL?

19 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Miami fans are butthurt over at BR and said, we lose if Tua is in and never suplexed.  😂 Suplexed?  What a bunch of crybabies.  They win a few games and think they are the SB champs.  😂 

If I were a Miami fan I'd be more worried about when and if Tua can come back.  Also pretty pissed at the coaches for running him back out there with a concussion.

Also IIRC the only real lead they had all night was with Bridgewater at QB?

But hey whatever they need to tell themselves I guess

37 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

And who pay them?.......The NFL?

My opinion, the NFL should pay for it, but stay the fuck out of it. The team of doctors should have to swear an oath that they'll be impartial....and that they aren't Steeler fans.

Archived