* Dolphins Game Night Thread *

1 hour ago, whodey? said:

nut swinging of the announcers off of the sack of this McDaniels guy. 

... Apparently his Ivy League history degree from Yale didn't give him the required wisdom not to send his QB out there to get brain damage. 

"But he's so young, hip, and quirky!" 💩

McDaniel is a fucking teenager ... Teams need an adult as HC, not this douchey hipster who is going to get his players killed.

Tua should have been kept overnight for medical observation and not flying in a pressurized cabin (blood clot risk). But instead he's watching movies with his coach (visual stimuli is also not great post-concussion). 

IMG_20220930_172811.jpg

McDaniels needs to STFU.  God knows how badly Tia’s brains got scrambled.  

I spoke to an ex professional athlete today.  (Not NFL) He said that players like  Tua need someone to step up for them post concussion.   Someone to make a safe decision for them. He suggested that the money is so huge and season so short in the NFL that the pressure to play is crazy to keep guys in the lineup. 

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

I dont see tears..

I see fear that his career is soon over.

That & fear of a potential lawsuit for brazenly lying about the first (?) concussion.  If he cared he would've at least put him through the test procedures instead of pretending nothing happened.

8 hours ago, T-Dub said:

That & fear of a potential lawsuit for brazenly lying about the first (?) concussion.  If he cared he would've at least put him through the test procedures instead of pretending nothing happened.

Ahh..everyone will get sued…him, the doctors, the owner, all the way up to Roger himself. Targeting one small-fry fall guy isn’t the nature of big-time litigation.

And, whatever litigation that would be filed, will be settled long before any person or organization would face a jury. Everyone is insured, and plenty of jack for everybody. 

Archived