Rats Week and a Half

43 minutes ago, MOC said:

Kareem and Taylor-Britt designated for return :icon15:

The Cincinnati Bengals have designated defensive end Khalid Kareem and cornerback Cam Taylor-Britt to return from the Reserve/Injured list and have subsequently cleared them to practice with the team. 

Today starts the 21-day window in which both players may practice without counting against the 53-player active roster. The Bengals currently have 51 active players. 

Kareem, a third-year player, has been on the Reserve/Injured list since September 1st with a hamstring injury, while Taylor-Britt, the team’s second-round draft pick this year, has been on the list since September 2nd with an abdomen injury. Either player can be activated at any time during the next three weeks.

While Cincinnati’s offense has been the more inconsistent unit, the defense has suffered the most injuries since the end of the preseason. They’ve had to go without Kareem and Taylor-Britt in addition to safeties Brandon Wilson and Tycen Anderson, linebacker Joe Bachie, and nose tackle DJ Reader has missed the last game-and-a-half. Activating Kareem and Taylor-Britt would bolster the unit back to 25 players.

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Oh it was more than a threat…the City filed a muddling “breach of contract kinda” action against Art/League/MD Stadium Commission. I look periodically on line for the actual text of both the original complaint and eventual settlement agreement, but have had no luck. Would love to see both again. 

I recall a portion of the settlement agreement that dealt with the “history” retention by the eventual Facsimile Franchise. How that was arranged was an oddity of Orwellian “we exist, we have always existed” and-at the same time to the new Rats: “what you have now never existed…not players/staff/anything”

The power of legal wordings, I reckon. 

The day they announced that, hubby shaved off his mustache. He said he would grow it back when the new franchise started playing. Never did. 

Also, deep in WCMH's news archives is coverage of us and other Browns fans protesting outside their studios and hubby getting interviewed on Super Bowl Sunday because NBC was broadcasting the Super Bowl. I was along for moral support

5 hours ago, Shebengal said:

The day they announced that, hubby shaved off his mustache. He said he would grow it back when the new franchise started playing. Never did. 

Also, deep in WCMH's news archives is coverage of us and other Browns fans protesting outside their studios and hubby getting interviewed on Super Bowl Sunday because NBC was broadcasting the Super Bowl. I was along for moral support

Post the video!

34 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

It's really hard for me to disagree with Chris here....

I posted a similar Chris Simms rant in the “Random…” thread…and, yes, he seems spot on with regards to the lack of creativity on the offensive side of the ball.

🦗

This explains alot, why the running game is struggling, why they are not able to break out of the 2 high looks. Because our shotgun plays are hampering us, they run shotgun because our oline isnt blocking long enough so we dont get the full playbook.

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

^ The NFL is now an attrition league. 

The team who loses the least amount of stars usually is playing in Jan and Feb. Preserving health is the most important, even if it means occasionally losing because you're unprepared from lack of contact. 

I see what you did there :10:  :gobengals:

31 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

^ The NFL is now an attrition league. 

The teams who lose the least amount of stars usually are playing in Jan and Feb. Preserving health is the most important, even if it means occasionally losing because you're unprepared from lack of contact. 

Let's wait & see how 2 losses with one in the division shakes out when it comes to playoff seeding.  

1 hour ago, Griever said:

Wow

JK Dobbins back so Hill isnt a big loss.

Bateman out ..

LT Ronnie Stanley full practice..

Of the two who'd you rather have play?

Big doses of Andrews Dobbins and Lemar doin it all..

As someone said...

"This aint no cakewalk"....

Archived