Rats Week and a Half

15 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Oh yeah… that. 

Indeed.  Hopefully we're in a position where it does matter.

I see this as a statement game for who is going to run the AFCN.  I'd really like to see us lay a solid asswhupping and let the NFL know we're no fluke.

58 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I see this as a statement game for who is going to run the AFCN.  I'd really like to see us lay a solid asswhupping and let the NFL know we're no fluke.

Exactly.  Score first.  Shut them down.  Score often and don't look back.

QFA ... Quit Fucking Around.

dont let lamar score 4 touchdowns and this shouldnt br a problem at all.

JK dobbins is back but he isnt 100%, his SIC score is 63, for comparison mixon is a 95, being over 95 is rare due to everyone getting banged up here and there, like mixons ankle etc.

for those unfamiliar, the sic score is a team of doctors, former team medical staff, and scout types who process information about inguries, surgery, recoery times, then watch practice, warm ups, etc and rate it all combining for a score of how healthy a player is.

like say cam newtown isnt on a team, if he signed he couldnt likely have a high SIC score due to not playing recently new offense, would practice poorly, but slightly rusty in warm ups and practice, etc.. 

its a cool rating system, they do players, teams, offenses/defense, etc..

bengals defense is an 88.5

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

As far as the AFCN yeah I agree, but  both teams have problems as far as the whole AFC, at least so far. Us with the running game and Oline, them with their running game and pass D.

Biggest statement games for us will be the Cheifs and Bills later in the season, hopefully the Oline has gelled by then

13 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

As far as the AFCN yeah I agree, but  both teams have problems as far as the whole AFC, at least so far. Us with the running game and Oline, them with their running game and pass D.

Biggest statement games for us will be the Cheifs and Bills later in the season, hopefully the Oline has gelled by then

I hope we're not in week 10 or 12 wondering when the Oline. will jell..

3 hours ago, GoBengals said:

on paper we are supposed to smoke these assholes.

But it’s on Sunday Night Football. The NFL has to keep the channels from changing/turning off at least until 11pm. 

I expect full-on league/TV influenced shithousery 

can we stop pretending th eline just needs to gel, volson sucks, Collins is injured, and williams isnt good enough to be left on an island next to volson, who sucks.

top pass rush teams are going to give us a headache no matter what this year. you can probably uncross your fingers. thats life in the nfl.

Archived