Red Rifle Sighting!

On 10/7/2022 at 12:56 AM, GoBengals said:

i hope he gets gingivitis 

LOL, don’t you mean Gingervitis?  Basically the Saints need to pick their poison.  A bland third tier QB or an athletic QB with a hose who constantly throws into double coverage and can’t read a defense. 

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

LOL, don’t you mean Gingervitis?  Basically the Saints need to pick their poison.  A bland third tier QB or an athletic QB with a hose who constantly throws into double coverage and can’t read a defense. 

ha... and the athletic QB getting the points on the board today.

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Who happens to be the #2 all-time passing leader for this franchise. 

(I’m wearing my AD jersey today 🙂)

yea being carried by possibly the most talented team around him in team history, and a history of QBs eager to get the fuck outta here in less years, will even put the all time all sport leader of under thrown passes still caught and run for huge yards, in your record books. 😇

the td "pass" to hawkins where he drops it into his hands instead of handing it to him in the backfield and hawkins runs like 20 yards for a TD, and is in the stat books as a 20 yard TD pass for andy, really sums up who and what andy dalton is as a QB.

like trent dilfer having a SB ring,he has it, but he didnt do shit to get there, completing 12 passes for 48%, and his defense and special teams both scoring a touchdown, and that magic defense  holding the giants offense scoreless. they scored on a special teams TD as well.

It’s OK with the acrimony. I just like the guy, that’s all. 

He had another workmanlike outing today—and the hybrid QB//Whatever had a bunch of running yards. I also liked Wing-T and Wishbone offenses way back when. Good on him. 

Changed out the AD shirt to an old AJ 18. See what he can do next. 😀

12 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

It’s OK with the acrimony. I just like the guy, that’s all. 

He had another workmanlike outing today—and the hybrid QB//Whatever had a bunch of running yards. I also liked Wing-T and Wishbone offenses way back when. Good on him. 

Changed out the AD shirt to an old AJ 18. See what he can do next. 😀

Dalton...

7 hours ago, GoBengals said:

ha... and the athletic QB getting the points on the board 

LOL, Hill only threw 1 pass,  granted it was for a TD.  I am all for the pre 1906 run on every play Saints!!!

Andy Dullard is likely the worst playoff QB in NFL history. 

To get that title, you have to be good enough to lead your team to multiple appearances and start each game. 

But you also have to completely suck ass each and every game. Which Dullton did.  AJ McCarron has as many playoff TD passes as The Dullton. 

Truly a total loser.  Bengal fans are the only ones in the NFL that would praise such a bum.  Eagles fans would rip him to shreds.  

On 10/9/2022 at 4:48 PM, CalifBengalfan said:

Don`t get me wrong, I like Andy Dalton... But this is not a great throw. A great throw would have been a touchdown. This was a great adjustment and catch by the receiver to an under thrown ball.

AJ Green made a career of slowing to catch Daltons deep throws.

Did it well too..

I see alot of AJ in Tee..

22 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Andy Dullard is likely the worst playoff QB in NFL history. 

To get that title, you have to be good enough to lead your team to multiple appearances and start each game. 

But you also have to completely suck ass each and every game. Which Dullton did.  AJ McCarron has as many playoff TD passes as The Dullton. 

Truly a total loser.  Bengal fans are the only ones in the NFL that would praise such a bum.  Eagles fans would rip him to shreds.  

LOL a “total loser” who has been paid  $100 mil to play QB in the NFL. If that is your definition of total loser then it must be hard to look in the mirror. 

If he were a total loser, he would have been out of the league years ago.   8-9 as a backup is actually pretty good, exactly what you want from your backup.  

A very mediocre QB which, in today’s NFL, won’t win you Championships.   The reality is there are currently only 2 great QBs in the NFL and maybe 8 good ones. 

30 minutes ago, SF2 said:

LOL a “total loser” who has been paid  $100 mil to play QB in the NFL. If that is your definition of total loser then it must be hard to look in the mirror. 

If he were a total loser, he would have been out of the league years ago.   8-9 as a backup is actually pretty good, exactly what you want from your backup.  

A very mediocre QB which, in today’s NFL, won’t win you Championships.   The reality is there are currently only 2 great QBs in the NFL and maybe 8 good ones. 

I'm curious...care to share your 2?

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

I'm curious...care to share your 2?

Mahomes and Allen. 

Then I would go:

Rodgers

Burrow

Jackson (as much as I hate to admit)

Brady

Herbert

Stafford

Wilson??

Murray??

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

He's a loser because he cried like a 5 year old when his sorry ass was demoted on his birthday.  

Ok maybe not a total loser.  But a loser nonetheless.  Bum.  Chump.  

11 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

He's a loser because he cried like a 5 year old when his sorry ass was demoted on his birthday.  

Ok maybe not a total loser.  But a loser nonetheless.  Bum.  Chump.  

I met Dalton and his wife at Children’s Hospital in Dayton in 2019.  He had donated a bunch of laptops, iPads, gaming consoles for the kids to play with while undergoing surgery. 

He is a quality human being and far from a loser. He wasn’t the greatest QB but he got us to the playoffs 5 times which is 3 more times than any other QB in franchise history.  

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

I met Dalton and his wife at Children’s Hospital in Dayton in 2019.  He had donated a bunch of laptops, iPads, gaming consoles for the kids to play with while undergoing surgery. 

He is a quality human being and far from a loser. He wasn’t the greatest QB but he got us to the playoffs 5 times which is 3 more times than any other QB in franchise history.  

Dalton' and his team lost playoff games due to circumstances that hurt them..

He did have a couple bad games but it wasnt all on him in those 5yrs..

Archived