Red Rifle Sighting!

7 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

You mean Wasteviharn?  😅

Oh, man....this is like throwing meat to a tiger. 

Ah.....Suckeverharn.  A total loser praised by Bengal fans who loved his moxie...and other intangibles I'm sure that important in northern Kentucky 

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Ah.....Suckeverharn.  A total loser praised by Bengal fans who loved his moxie...and other intangibles I'm sure that important in northern Kentucky 

If you hate Bengals fans so much find a new team dude.  Your act is getting old. 

This is the Bengals Fans Only part of the site. If you have so little regard for your fellow fan then you are probably a troll. 

And nobody praised Kaesviharn here or anywhere so it further reinforces my feeling you are a troll. 

48 minutes ago, SF2 said:

If you hate Bengals fans so much find a new team dude.  Your act is getting old. 

This is the Bengals Fans Only part of the site. If you have so little regard for your fellow fan then you are probably a troll. 

And nobody praised Kaesviharn here or anywhere so it further reinforces my feeling you are a troll. 

When he only shows up when it's time to be critical.....

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Damn.  Some of us brought up Kaesviharn because we knew he was one of Tibor's least favorite Bengals.  (see Tibor avatar) Some of us here are from another board that no longer exists.  We have some history and some of it is Tibor's over the top criticism of some less than stellar Bengals players.  We knew that this would bring the best/worst out of Tibs.  It's all in jest.  Just trying to have fun in an off kilter way.  

As it applies to criticism of Bengals fans I don't think Tibor is that far off from the owner of this place.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Uh, I'm not the one who brought him up.   But thanks for the advice, Boddicker.  

Speaking of Boddicker, I just know saw that Chase burned Bradley Robycop on his game winning TD.  Always hated that turd since his OSU days.  Overrated. 

Okay, okay.  Enough.

Y'all invoked the Ghost of Kaesviharn Past, so I am obligated now to have you answer me these questions three, ere the other side of this bridge... er, thread... you see:

1. What was his actual nickname?

2. Why was that his actual nickname?

3. What is the average airspeed of a laden swallow?

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Uh, I'm not the one who brought him up.   But thanks for the advice, Boddicker.  

Speaking of Boddicker, I just know saw that Chase burned Bradley Robycop on his game winning TD.  Always hated that turd since his OSU days.  Overrated. 

Good, I grew up in New Orleans and am an LSU fan dipshit. 

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Damn.  Some of us brought up Kaesviharn because we knew he was one of Tibor's least favorite Bengals.  (see Tibor avatar) Some of us here are from another board that no longer exists.  We have some history and some of it is Tibor's over the top criticism of some less than stellar Bengals players.  We knew that this would bring the best/worst out of Tibs.  It's all in jest.  Just trying to have fun in an off kilter way.  

As it applies to criticism of Bengals fans I don't think Tibor is that far off from the owner of this place.

The owner of the site doesn’t drone on about it daily.  

11 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Okay, okay.  Enough.

Y'all invoked the Ghost of Kaesviharn Past, so I am obligated now to have you answer me these questions three, ere the other side of this bridge... er, thread... you see:

1. What was his actual nickname?

2. Why was that his actual nickname?

3. What is the average airspeed of a laden swallow?

Unknown-2.jpeg

Carry on:popcorn:

Archived