Red Rifle Sighting!

On 10/15/2022 at 10:09 PM, SF2 said:

I met Dalton and his wife at Children’s Hospital in Dayton in 2019.  He had donated a bunch of laptops, iPads, gaming consoles for the kids to play with while undergoing surgery. 

He is a quality human being and far from a loser. He wasn’t the greatest QB but he got us to the playoffs 5 times which is 3 more times than any other QB in franchise history.  

lol, you mean the defense and players he threw the ball 5 yards to got us to the playoffs 5 times.

he was handed piles of weapons and a top 10 defense and still to this day leon hall has more playoff touchdowns than he does.

he was a mediocre talent, who couldnt handle any level of pressure physically or mentally. Aj green being an absolute monster athlete is the only thing that allowed him to pretend to have any downfield ability what so ever.

image.png

this sums up his talent. he tried that 15 yard downfield pass and threw a pick. 

every offense he is in is designed to get the ball OUT of his hands as much as possible as quickly as possible.

acting like every QB is responsible for getting their team to the playoffs is baffling, trent dilfer has a superbowl ring, the ravens won that superbowl in spite of trent dilfer. the bengals made it to the palyoffs in spite of andy dalton.

32/32 nfl teams agree, not a single team wanted him as even a fill in starting QB, and 3 years in a row he was not retained as even a backup QB.

and the money he made?!?!?!?!?  give me a break, jared goff has made 134million. everyone makes mistakes. 

good riddance. 

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

lol, you mean the defense and players he threw the ball 5 yards to got us to the playoffs 5 times.

he was handed piles of weapons and a top 10 defense and still to this day leon hall has more playoff touchdowns than he does.

he was a mediocre talent, who couldnt handle any level of pressure physically or mentally. Aj green being an absolute monster athlete is the only thing that allowed him to pretend to have any downfield ability what so ever.

image.png

every offense he is in is designed to get the ball OUT of his hands as much as possible as quickly as possible.

acting like every QB is responsible for getting their team to the playoffs is baffling, trent dilfer has a superbowl ring, the ravens won that superbowl in spite of trent dilfer. the bengals made it to the palyoffs in spite of andy dalton.

32/32 nfl teams agree, not a single team wanted him as even a fill in starting QB, and 3 years in a row he was not retained as even a backup QB.

and the money he made?!?!?!?!?  give me a break, jared goff has made 134million. everyone makes mistakes. 

good riddance. 

And guess what, Andy Dalton would had never been the QB if your man love, Carson aka “The Quitter” had not rolled over like a $10 whore, whined like a bitch and quit on the team.  

And why did your other man crush, Mike Brown, stick with the bum so long?   Seems suspect to me. 

Why you blame Dalton, a second round pick who probably NEVER wanted to come to Cincinnati  in the first place (nobody did) for the 20 year reign of incompetency that was the Bengal’s front office remains a mystery. 

By the way, Dalton led the team to the playoffs 5 times. That is a fact.  

29 minutes ago, SF2 said:

And guess what, Andy Dalton would had never been the QB if your man love, Carson aka “The Quitter” had not rolled over like a $10 whore, whined like a bitch and quit on the team.  

And why did your other man crush, Mike Brown, stick with the bum so long?   Seems suspect to me. 

Why you blame Dalton, a second round pick who probably NEVER wanted to come to Cincinnati  in the first place (nobody did) for the 20 year reign of incompetency that was the Bengal’s front office remains a mystery. 

By the way, Dalton led the team to the playoffs 5 times. That is a fact.  

He"s been Good Andy Bad Andy .

Got tired of all the bads in crucial games.

He was as average as a QB could be.

He was the barometer of QB ratings..

11 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Dalton is 0-11 in prime time games according to the inter webs. 

This is such a wild stat. Like how can you be a slightly above average QB during 1pm games and so bad under the spotlight. That is some serious performance anxiety, you'd think he'd get a sports psychologist to help with that.

12 hours ago, GoBengals said:

image.png

good riddance. 

I recall a date and time where you believed AJ McC00ter was going to take this team to the promise land.  Get over it dude.

3 hours ago, Dautcom08 said:

I recall a date and time where you believed AJ McC00ter was going to take this team to the promise land.  Get over it dude.

Oh man you gotta let the programmed autocorrect do its thing for max lulz

AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron

Priceless.

18 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Enjoyed watching The Dullton fuck up yet again in primetime.  Thursday night no less.  Who can forget his epic 2.0 game at home against the Clowns.

Did Dullton ever throw 2 pick 6's in one game before last night?

Hilarious. 

Doctor/Everyone:

image.gif.268e5a3e2d89135d573d627d15107642.gif

10 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

This is such a wild stat. Like how can you be a slightly above average QB during 1pm games and so bad under the spotlight. That is some serious performance anxiety, you'd think he'd get a sports psychologist to help with that.

For many years, his sports psychologist was just Marvin clapping.

Dalton is the poster boy for a choker.  Sure, he may be a nice guy, but he is a choker.  He has millions in the bank, so there is no reason to feel sorry for the guy.  I would trade his reputation for his life changing money.  I’m sure he would too.  

34 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

He has millions in the bank, so there is no reason to feel sorry for the guy.  

That's true, but there's also not much reason to continue to shit on the guy at this point.  He's long gone, we've got one of - if not the - best young QB's in the NFL....  Who cares about Andy Dalton?  Where's all this vitriol coming from?

15 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I bet Andy is seriously considering retirement.

Hope he moves next door to Tibor and lowers the neighborhood property values.

Maybe Andy's dog can run over and shit on Tabor's lawn once in awhile.

(I don't dislike Andy at all.  Seems like a good guy.)

But nice guys finish last. 

Archived