Non-Primetime games 10/9

San Diego tried to lose that game.  Up 2, one minute left, ball on their side of midfield, 4th and 2, Cleveland's team out of time outs.  Their coach inexplicably went for it - I guess he called Harbaugh for advice, lol.

15783282659203597189.gif

You can't spell "analytics" without a-n-a-l.

Of course they failed to convert, putting the Current Browns nearly in range for a game winning FG.  Needing maybe 10 yards.  Which they got.  But their kicker just barely missed the FG wide right - Chargers win, but didn't deserve to.

I had picked the Browns in my weekly picks because I thought if they could run the ball and keep Herbert off the field, they could win. Darned “next Justin Tucker”!! 🤬🙄

But helping the Bengals overrides my weekly picks so it was a win- win.

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

San Diego tried to lose that game.  Up 2, one minute left, ball on their side of midfield, 4th and 2, Cleveland's team out of time outs.  Their coach inexplicably went for it - I guess he called Harbaugh for advice, lol.

15783282659203597189.gif

You can't spell "analytics" without a-n-a-l.

Of course they failed to convert, putting the Current Browns nearly in range for a game winning FG.  Needing maybe 10 yards.  Which they got.  But their kicker just barely missed the FG wide right - Chargers win, but didn't deserve to.

It’s  “metrics Billy Beane world”. Everything is measurable/quantifiable. 74.523 parts per 1,000 of every time on 4th and one a net gain of 62.3476 centimeters are gained. Listen to the science man! 

It’s catching on in the NFL, but watching the MLB playoffs so far, not one team—none—have had a starting pitcher finish a game. This is even if he has been throwing 2-hit ball for 6 2/3 innings, less than 70 pitches, and has to go 12 innings…he gets pulled. Metrics! 

Archived