Andrew G. Dalton and Saints Week

27 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Are the Bengals going to allow him to beat them again for a second time with a different team?  I know he got injured but, they were up when he went out and he had a 118 passer rating.  Plus, if they can't stop old guy Hill, then I don't know what to say.

Probably, we will trick play our selves to defoot... I mean feat.

45 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Are the Bengals going to allow him to beat them again for a second time with a different team?  I know he got injured but, they were up when he went out and he had a 118 passer rating.  Plus, if they can't stop old guy Hill, then I don't know what to say.

The Bengals will have a good rush, but we already know AD can get rid of the ball fast. It’s also a Sunday early afternoon non-prime time game, with nothing expected of the Saints. He is in his wheelhouse there. 

And with that Hybrid QB/Whatever-you-call-it, who knows? 

But, as is usual for this Bengals season, it won’t be the opposing offense that will decide the game.  

19 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Didn't he beat us with the Bears and the Cowboys?

How will the Saints’ pass offense stack up against the Bengals’ pass defense?

With Week 6 just on the horizon, let us take a look ahead to this weekend’s matchup against the Bengals, and how the Saints’ pass offense will sustain itself against the Bengals’ pass defense?

1432036660.0.jpg

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/platform/amp/2022/10/11/23398658/how-will-the-saints-pass-offense-stack-up-against-the-bengals-pass-defense

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

How will the Saints’ pass offense stack up against the Bengals’ pass defense?

With Week 6 just on the horizon, let us take a look ahead to this weekend’s matchup against the Bengals, and how the Saints’ pass offense will sustain itself against the Bengals’ pass defense?

1432036660.0.jpg

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/platform/amp/2022/10/11/23398658/how-will-the-saints-pass-offense-stack-up-against-the-bengals-pass-defense

Dalton has played well so far (8.3ypa)

Good Andy Bad Andy ..never know about him.

I suspect another close game with 

McPherson making the difference with the long field goal accuracy he possesses.

Every game is allmost a tossup with our oline inadequacies..

On 10/10/2022 at 5:56 PM, TigerJ@w said:

Hill is a very poor mans Lemar Jackson.

I susoect alot if packages with him in the lineup.

Bottom line is who would you rather have at QB for a win in this game?

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

I know. Looks like I’m going to have to find a streaming of the game somewhere. 

I thought you went to the Bengals bar in Gahanna for away games, or used to.

Fortunately, Roosters is only 3/4 of a mile from my house, I can walk there and if things get "ugly", can stumble home if necessary. Would rather get a public intox than DUI :drinks:

3 hours ago, MOC said:

I thought you went to the Bengals bar in Gahanna for away games, or used to.

Fortunately, Roosters is only 3/4 of a mile from my house, I can walk there and if things get "ugly", can stumble home if necessary. Would rather get a public intox than DUI :drinks:

I was doing that until COVID hit and I haven’t been to a bar or indoor dining facility since. Hubby is still COVID phobic so I’ve been finding a streaming service to watch them on. I would love to get back to The Pub. 😞

"Hey, what's with all this mopin' around shit?"  ~ Dr Bluto Blutarski

Awfully quiet in here for the game with the New Orleans Andys.

Never good to look ahead but lest we forget also this Sunday...

New England at Cleveland

Baltimore at NY Giants

Tampa Brady at Shittsburgh

Could be a rough weekend for the rest of the division

and we could help ourselves with a W.

Yeah, I'm still shell shocked and gobsmacked from last week, too...

Screw em' and Who Dey!

5 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Jonna had a dislocated kneecap I'm the Ravens game.

As much as we are all disappointed with his play this year, that is certainly a "nut up" moment by him.

I remember the days when this was how most OL went about their business - as long as they could stand and move they'd deal with pain.  Nowadays for every Jonah Williams there's 10 Ogbuehi's taking games off because their pads were chafing them or some nonsense.

Archived