Andrew G. Dalton and Saints Week

9 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

As much as we are all disappointed with his play this year, that is certainly a "nut up" moment by him.

I remember the days when this was how most OL went about their business - as long as they could stand and move they'd deal with pain.  Nowadays for every Jonah Williams there's 10 Ogbuehi's taking games off because their pads were chafing them or some nonsense.

He may not be able to properly flex that knee, only so much "rub some dirt on it" can do if the guy can't physically move like he needs to.. besides which we don't want to lose him for the season over one game.

Either way, not good.

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

He may not be able to properly flex that knee, only so much "rub some dirt on it" can do if the guy can't physically move like he needs to.. besides which we don't want to lose him for the season over one game.

Either way, not good.

There are several types of knee braces specifically for stabilizing the kneecap and patella tendon.  In NFL terms he should be OK.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

There are several types of knee braces specifically for stabilizing the kneecap and patella tendon.  In NFL terms he should be OK.

Thus why he was wearing a brace after the injury, I suspect he'll be wearing it for the remainder of the season.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

image.gif.bd45cb2386d2f65b8a83921a5c478ecd.gif

Bengals Roster Moves: Kareem Signed to Practice Squad

The Bengals today signed DE Khalid Kareem to the practice squad. Kareem (6-4, 268), a third-year player who spent the first five games on the team's Reserve/Injured list, was waived on Tuesday.

His value comes from run

defending like Hubbard..

The injury bug is a concern with him.

Sample, Gunter and Ossai are ahead of him depth wise now.

31 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

His value comes from run

defending like Hibbard..

The injury bug is a concern with him.

Sample, Gunter and Ossai are ahead of him depth wise now.

I'm wondering if by waiving him they do not have to count him as coming off IR

thus saving a spot for someone else to come off.

They still have an opening on the active roster... wonder who will come in?

Him, maybe?

A little late to bring someone in.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I'm wondering if by waiving him they do not have to count him as coming off IR

thus saving a spot for someone else to come off.

They still have an opening on the active roster... wonder who will come in?

Him, maybe?

A little late to bring someone in.

He has be assigned to their PS now.

With D Sample out and Hurst with a "minor" groin injury they may want a backup TE activated..

23 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

As much as we are all disappointed with his play this year, that is certainly a "nut up" moment by him.

I remember the days when this was how most OL went about their business - as long as they could stand and move they'd deal with pain.  Nowadays for every Jonah Williams there's 10 Ogbuehi's taking games off because their pads were chafing them or some nonsense.

I dont see playing him this week.

Adenijji next up.

Well, just to pick up the pace:

Jonah and Tee may be out this weekend. 

Was reading that, with Adeniji slated to start, perhaps give that great waiver-wire pickup Scharping a look at LT (where he has some experience)? 

Adeniji supposedly “looked OK” in his limited stint against the Rats. What I saw, was a human holding penalty waiting to happen. 

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Adeniji supposedly “looked OK” in his limited stint against the Rats. What I saw, was a human holding penalty waiting to happen. 

Rather he tackle his guy outright than let him have a free shot at JB.  

I mean, an actual OL would be pretty cool too but you can only ask for a pony for Xmas for so long before you stop believing in Santa.

Archived