Bengals vs Falcons - Gameday thread

I've been pretty sick since yday morning. I needed to run to CVS for some meds, so I waited until we scored with :40 in the half. Came back and the Falcons scored twice before the half? Wasn't sure if it was my fever or ...

13 minutes ago, Cat said:

I've been pretty sick since yday morning. I needed to run to CVS for some meds, so I waited until we scored with :40 in the half. Came back and the Falcons scored twice before the half? Wasn't sure if it was my fever or ...

Nope. Wasn’t your fever. Mariota completed a 75 yard pass for a a TD and then we gave the ball back and they got a long punt return that allowed them to set up for a FG with 3 seconds left in the half.

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Taylor-Britt had some snaps at CB? Thoughts by anyone who noticed?

Tim McGee commented on the post game show something to the effect of they wanted

to get him some playing time in a real game so he would have some experience if needed

more in the future.

I thought Eli Apple sucked ass and Taking Care of Business (TCB) was put in in his place.

I heard his name called twice.

If Dax Hill played, I missed it.  Didn't hear his name.

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

It's a wonderful day for an Atlanta ass whooping 

FB_IMG_1666546976651.jpg

5 hours ago, BengalBuck said:

Say hello to my new desktop.

FWIW... this was the most awesome flyover ever even though only two aircraft.

Came from the city side, did not know there were there until they were on top of you,

low and LOUD!  Fantastic.

3 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

I'm just glad they were able to run the clock out when required (noting that the Falcons did a very good job running the clock out on their own).

I'm not sure 7 total run plays called deep into the second half is going to work all the time.

I started chuckling about their run calls in the second half especially in the 4th..

Your right when you say running the clock out on themselves unless the just wanted to get it over and less time for JB on the field..

They felt the beatdown he put on them.

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I started chuckling about their run calls in the second half especially in the 4th..

Your right when you say running the clock out on themselves unless the just wanted to get it over and less time for JB on the field..

They felt the beatdown he put on them.

Well they kept calling time outs at the end of the game when there was obviously no chance of winning. 

I liked the announcer when he showed the pictures of Chase, Higgins and Boyd and gave them a nickname (I would say he did) of The LawFirm of Chase, Higgins and Boyd.  Now from me, If you want to win and not lose, then contact The LawFirm of Chase, Higgins and Boyd.  The LawFirm! 

Archived